View Poll Results: Doe harvests accepted?
yes
85.71%
no
14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Team Pass Thru - #7

Old 09-04-2012, 04:29 PM
Fork Horn

Greetings friends! Jesse checking in. Pleasure to be on board. Looking forward to being part of the team. Air Force guy here hunting in southwest Wisconsin, mainly Richland County. Cashed in last year with my first bow wall hanger buck finally. Hoping to do even better this year. Things are looking quite well deer wise over my way. Mild winter is to thank for that. I'll share my deer cam pictures shortly.
Old 09-04-2012, 04:47 PM
Typical Buck

Welcome Jesse, its an honor to have a Serviceman amongst our team here. And its a pleasure to have a Wisconsin hunter here. We'll be expecting a P&Y buck on the score card from ya. So no pressure. 8)We'll also be looking forward to some pics from ya. So post em up so we can all drool over them.
Old 09-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Typical Buck

welcome jesse, hopefully you can get another bruiser this year.
Old 09-04-2012, 05:00 PM
Fork Horn

P&Y huh??? Wow no pressure!! Seriously, things are lining up to be one of the best seasons ever. I've got probably 5 shooters I am keying in on. The big boy already has the nickname "the halo buck' Let me get a picture of him up so you can see what I mean.....
Old 09-04-2012, 05:26 PM
Fork Horn

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/...2/MDGC1926.jpg
Old 09-04-2012, 05:28 PM
Fork Horn

Old 09-04-2012, 06:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow! You just blew my pics out of the water!! That is 1 cool looking buck! Welcome to all you guys that have showed up. I looked this morning on here, then looked again now and it jumped up 2 pages. Doesn't anyone have jobs anymore Thats awesome, I'm a big BS'er. So what I'm hoping for with this team is we win this, and we also have the highest activity to our thread. Team chat! Who's with me??

Heres a little about myself. My name is Ryan, 37 yrs old, have a wife and a 16 yr old daughter and a 5 year old son. He's gonna be my follower Work construction, mainly basements under houses, concrete and so on but I do everything with house construction. Heres a pic from a couple years ago of my ugly mug and my little man. And biggest buck as of today(rifle). But I'm hoping to change that.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh and since I have my photobucket open, and my wife says I am obsessed with hunting she said, I'm suprised you don't have tattoos of it. So I did.

I just had to get the kids names in there somewhere and I think it works
Old 09-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Fork Horn

Yeah, never saw brow tines turn in quite like that... Its like a circle almost hence the "halo" buck.... That is also a small drop tine on that left main beam too..... Thats just a couple of the buck I have caught on cam this summer. As typical, the last run of pix showed the bachelor groups breaking up now. Back in july thru mid august I would have groups of 3 or 4 bucks at a crack. Now they are breaking into single shots. Also had the first bone rack show up on the 2nd of Sep. Definitely like chatting up with a group of folks. Kind of nice to have a ton of posts to read etc.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:52 PM
Typical Buck

Great pics fellas. I love that halo buck, he's one in a million.
And some fine ink there Mottz. Keep the pics coming.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.