Community

Team 4 Buck Dynasty

Old 10-28-2012, 09:09 AM
Typical Buck

Scored on a ky deer called him frost bite, know him since he was a yearling due to his half floppy ear. More pics to come and a score I'm guessing him around 125 not my number 1 buck on hit list but the deer worked to perfection and made a good video as well
Attached Thumbnails Team 4 Buck Dynasty-image.jpg  
Old 10-28-2012, 10:22 AM
Fork Horn

Nice deer man congrats!
Old 10-28-2012, 02:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on the deer guys! That is one pretty nice buck. I'll be spending a week hunting starting Friday. I hope to have something on the board soon!
Old 10-29-2012, 05:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice one Cody!

I can't wait to get out of here tomorrow and get in a tree! Looks like I planned my "rut vacation" perfectly. They are out there chasin'.
Old 10-30-2012, 01:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, this is it. Heading out of here for 5 days (unless it happens sooner). I'll still have after rifle season but this will be my best chance to score. Hopefully the next time I post there will be a pic & score involved!
Old 10-30-2012, 05:07 PM
Super Moderator

Good job so far everyone. I'll be out this weekend, assuming the weather clears up.
-Jake
Old 10-31-2012, 02:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well guys, I thought I was done with the bow for a while, as our gun season opens up this Saturday. But I just found out at work today, that we will not be working the rest of this week, so that means I am free to hunt Thursday and Friday before the guns come out. Good Luck to everyone heading out this weekend.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:33 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by BigDaddy12t
Well guys, I thought I was done with the bow for a while, as our gun season opens up this Saturday. But I just found out at work today, that we will not be working the rest of this week, so that means I am free to hunt Thursday and Friday before the guns come out. Good Luck to everyone heading out this weekend.
Wow I thought ours opened to early.
Nice buck Cody way to go!
Old 11-05-2012, 06:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

I wish I could have stayed at the farm the whole weekend, but had to come back early. They were really starting to chase on Friday. I had a wide 8 with palmations on both sides come in to about 17 yds on Wed, but he stopped behind a tree, took a look around and went back the way he came. Was coming dead at me the whole time so I never had a broadside shot. On thurs night a huge buck stood up in the overgrown field out in front of me, but I couldn't get him any closer thatn about 60 yds. He had a doe bedded with him.

But the hunt wasn't a total loss, did shoot this girl on Friday morning. Been after her for about 3 yrs.
Attached Thumbnails Team 4 Buck Dynasty-bowbobcat.jpg  

Last edited by wallhangr; 11-05-2012 at 09:55 AM.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:35 AM
Fork Horn

Congrats on the doe man! I brought my cousin out for youth day yesterday. He shot a little 4 pointer his first buck ever he was pumped. That's a big accomplishment in Vermont.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.