Community

Team 4 Buck Dynasty

Old 09-20-2012, 05:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck to all going out this weekend, I've got a family trip to Lake of the Ozarks this weekend for a little fishing and relaxing (while the girls hit the outlet mall).
Old 09-21-2012, 04:32 PM
Fork Horn

Default top of the hit list for this guy!!!

I Want to name him but idk what any idea? A couple smaller bucks to great pull tonight on the cameras.
Attached Thumbnails Team 4 Buck Dynasty-pict0023-2-.jpg   Team 4 Buck Dynasty-pict0022-2-.jpg   Team 4 Buck Dynasty-ek000020-6-.jpg   Team 4 Buck Dynasty-pict0008-4-.jpg  
Old 09-23-2012, 08:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Checked my local camera this weekend. Same little bucks and a decent amount of does. The big boy I arrowed two years back hasn't showed back up this year. I'm really hoping a car didn't get him in the last year. He showed up last year with a slightly non typical right (from the arrow wound I'm guessing) but only once before October. I'm looking better at my local spot than last year, we only had one little 9 point and a doe show up pretty much all summer. Now we have 4 small bucks and 5 does and the smallest fawn I have ever seen this time of year. My dad and I are already deciding the momma gets a pass for a few months. With all the big bucks that live around the forest preserves up in the suburbs, I'm hoping we get some new bucks coming through come October.

Talked to my buddy down in C. Illinois. With the cooler weather, he says the deer are really started to show their faces, especially with crops starting to be cut. He's going to let the land rest until October so the deer go undisturbed besides the crops being cut. Can't wait to see what kind of pics we get after a month. 8 days and counting until the Illinois opener.......
Old 09-24-2012, 06:00 AM
Fork Horn

Ryan, we name our hit list bucks also. We usually go with our first thought.
We had five kids hunting this weekend for Michigan’s youth hunt. No one killed anything but we had an awesome deer camp. Probably one of my favorite camps ever. Hard to beat good food, cards and football on the radio. Great way to start off the year!
Old 09-24-2012, 10:54 AM
Typical Buck

Always a good time when u take the youth
Old 09-25-2012, 01:54 PM
Typical Buck

Sorry guys for not posting much. I have a lot going on with work and family. I was able to go up to my property on Sun. and check my trail cams after a 3 week soak. I'm pleased to say the least at with what I seen on them. Here is a couple videos of my targets this season.

Nice Droptine 10 yards away from my stand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-NuafKBNjU&feature=plcp

2 more nice bucks 15 yards away from my favorite stand.The second one is at the end of video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gDN3...re=context-cha

Old 09-26-2012, 02:40 AM
Fork Horn

Good lucky go get them! I havnt got to watch the videos but can't wait to see them when I get home!
Old 09-26-2012, 04:43 AM
Fork Horn

MECHDOC That drop tine is sweet!
Old 09-26-2012, 06:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Robow45
MECHDOC That drop tine is sweet!
It sure is, hoping to get a pic of one at our place. I moved a camera to a trail he was using last year. Already have a stand hung there just in case he's still around.

Last edited by wallhangr; 09-27-2012 at 05:33 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 06:37 PM
Typical Buck

Now that our early wood duck ad teal season is out of the way I can start back my main focus on the bucks. And lay a doe or two to rest.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.