Intentional Grounding team 14

Old 10-13-2012, 01:42 AM
Fork Horn

Good luck...seems wrong I'm heading to work rite now...but wat ya gonna do
Old 10-15-2012, 07:49 AM
Fork Horn

No luck for me this past weekend. Severe storms kept me at home Sat. I went to a newer property with my climber yesterday evening. I got out there early to walk a bit and find a good spot. After an hour i wasn't seeing what I wanted and when i would find an open area, all the trees were jacked up. I got mad enough from not finding a good set up that i just left and went back to my old place that i hunt often. Seen 5 does just not around me. Winds were still above 15 mph from the Southern storms that blew 20 mph and above most of the weekend.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:50 PM
Fork Horn

Same here high winds and lots of rain still got.out didn't see much tho
Old 10-16-2012, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Got out Sat. Morning and had 6 hens walk by me at 4 yards. I was on the ground and had no chance at getting a shot off without being spotted. A little later heard two more behind me and got ready. They never came across the fence that separates my property from my neighbors, just fed about 20 yards on the other side and eventually flew away from me. Bumped 6 does on the way out that were bedded in an open wood area looking down at my house. Saw nothing in the afternoon. Yesterday, I got off work early and went up but the wind was gusty and swirling. Didn't see anything.
Old 10-16-2012, 11:22 AM
Typical Buck

Got back from my Utah trip, which was full of adventures. We were tenting and got totally soaked in a severe storm one night. My shooting was like a roller coaster - couldn't hit the ground with my hat in the target portion (900 rounds) but managed a silver in the 3D - which is way more important, right?

Looks like action is heating up for you guys. Just a matter of time with the activity you're finding now. Mibowhunter91, that's a great bunch of bucks in your photos. Sure hope you catch up to one of them. I'll be watching all of you whenever possible but, sadly (ha), I have to head for Europe for about 3 weeks. So if I don't show up for awhile, don't get cross with me, OK?
Old 10-16-2012, 12:37 PM
Fork Horn

Canuck 2 - Hopefully some of us get flagged for intentional grounding by the time you get back and put some more points on the board. That is my new goal "Put points on the board by the next time you check in."
Old 10-16-2012, 03:38 PM
Fork Horn

That's a good goal to have!! Thanks canuck I tried going after the 10 1 time this weekend when the wind got swirling and 1/4 size hail was on its way and didn't wanna risk blowing the stand
Old 10-16-2012, 06:03 PM
Spike

well this is my luck i desided not to go out this afternoon cuz there was 15mph winds but instead i went out video scouting from the truck the area i was goin to hunt and wouldnt you know it 6 does and 2 small bucks were 10 yards from the front of my stand in the food plot kinda made me alil mad
Old 10-17-2012, 06:14 AM
Fork Horn

Didn't get out with the bow this week, and our early muzzleloader season starts tomorrow, so I'll be dragging out the smoke pole in the morning.
Old 10-19-2012, 01:46 AM
Fork Horn

Well I went out last night I was hoping the wind would die down but it looks like I was a day early. I saw 2 does and a nice 8 or 9 point I think I have this deer on camera and if its the same buck I'm glad he's hanging around still

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.