Team #10 - Chasin' Tail Check-in

Old 11-12-2012, 08:47 AM
Fork Horn

Ok boys I just added up all the scores that have been submitted and Chasin' Tail is in 1st place right now with the defending champs "Buck U" right on our A$$ just 10 points behind! Team 7 has put a big buck on the ground. might be a 160 class deer but when we get Alltlk's buck added in we should still be in great shape!

Lets keep up the great work we are doing!
Old 11-12-2012, 09:01 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by henson59
I have sent you a PM in case you need my email. This is a year of firsts. I shot my first bow buck this year too! What a great feeling to finally get one on the ground. Great job
It was truly exciting!
Old 11-12-2012, 10:38 AM
Typical Buck

Great deal everyone.

-john
Old 11-12-2012, 02:30 PM
Banned

ok guys i have been holding out showing anyone but here is the big basic 8 point

Old 11-12-2012, 02:33 PM
Banned

ok tonight really sucked. walking in i stopped to check a cam and it is gone but the stand is still there so i walk on down to my blind set my stuff inside and head over to check the cam and it is gone also. wtf for real 2 cams missing and my stand and ground blind are still there. i have a strong suspision that this was an inside job.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:55 PM
Fork Horn

Well first off let me say that the picture of that 8 point will be in my dreams! wow what a deer!!!!!

Secondly that really sucks about the cameras. you may have to put up a camera to watch your camera. But you know what would really make you feel better....holding that 8 point! I would give somebody all my cameras if I could have a shot at him!!!!
Old 11-12-2012, 05:13 PM
Banned

you are right about him. i was gonna pull off the place but then i seen he had shown up again so i dont care about a couple hundred bucks in cameras. this isnt the first pics we have of him but i dnt think he is living right there either. i measured him off his ear and if it is 8 inch like most big deer then he is around 170 frame with 10 inch of stickers(4 of them) of course that is guessing his mass and using 4 pics to try and get his beam length which is still a guesstimate but i know how to score and i feel solid that he will push the 180 mark
Old 11-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Banned

you are right about him. i was gonna pull off the place but then i seen he had shown up again so i dont care about a couple hundred bucks in cameras. this isnt the first pics we have of him but i dnt think he is living right there either. i measured him off his ear and if it is 8 inch like most big deer then he is around 170 frame with 10 inch of stickers(4 of them) of course that is guessing his mass and using 4 pics to try and get his beam length which is still a guesstimate but i know how to score and i feel solid that he will push the 180 mark
Old 11-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Typical Buck

Angry

Little Cheif
Congrats on the buck and 2 doe's ,sounds like you had a blast, sorta like fishing huh! Don't get a bite it gets boring, hahahaha. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!!!!
3 weeks ago I was sitting on my chair with my feet up and my granddaughter pulled me back and onto my shoulder. Ever since I have had trouble lifting it over my shoulder hight. This after noon I was on stand and the truth came to light. Big bull moose jumps the fence and I pray for him to come to papa. He was on cue and stopped at 10 yards for 5 minutes as I drew or tried to draw my bow 4 times. Shoulder felt like it was going to pop. I just about cried ,not for the pain but for my season has ended.
I'm 57 and have never had a injury to hold me out of any competition, I feel brutal ,after all the scouting and big buck sightings and every thing I put into what I love, and God says your done! When the peak is just about to start, Sorry guys, I'll stick around for support.
Rocky
Old 11-13-2012, 05:49 AM
Fork Horn

Rocky,

Don't worry about it. these things happen and we are just glad your ok. just rest and ya never know maybe you might be better on the last day of the season and you go bag a big one!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.