Team #10 - Chasin' Tail Check-in

Old 10-15-2012, 10:18 AM
Fork Horn

Nobody has scored yet. We are still looking for our first points. I have a feeling the end of Oct and the first couple weeks of Nov will be pretty active for us.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:28 PM
Typical Buck

Well guys I have been pretty busy the last couple weeks working 16+ hour days so haven't even got the chance to take out the bow here in PA yet. Did get to sneak out with my dad for a hour today to push a couple pieces with the inlines for does, and I did push out a nice buck past my dad but he couldn't get a good look at it. Ought to be able to get out here soon with the bow, corn and soybean harvest is in full swing so the deer are losing more and more cover to hide in. Good luck everyone
Old 10-16-2012, 12:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by henson59
Nobody has scored yet. We are still looking for our first points. I have a feeling the end of Oct and the first couple weeks of Nov will be pretty active for us.
i have passed alot of deer(bucks and does). waiting on a big one
Old 10-16-2012, 12:50 PM
Typical Buck

We get points for does too , so put one on the ground for US.We need some points.
Rocky
Old 10-16-2012, 06:40 PM
Fork Horn

Well boys, I've held off for two weeks waiting for the rut to start getting into swing. I'm heading up this weekend for a quick couple of days and then a 4 day weekend the following. I really think activity should be up these next two weeks and hope I can tip one over for the team.
Old 10-17-2012, 05:27 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by youngfart
We get points for does too , so put one on the ground for US.We need some points.
Rocky
i will in due time. i have some great hunting areas and know them very well. i could at any time set up and whack a doe. i am waiting for the mature bucks to start checking those does.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:12 AM
Typical Buck

Well I have some pictures of some good deer but their movements are all over the place right now. At our lease we have had a lot more rain than normal so it looks like spring time. I will head back in a couple of weeks to try it again.

-john
Old 10-17-2012, 01:06 PM
Fork Horn

Ok guys! Been out several times and been seeing lots of deer on the refuge. Been out 6 times now and have seen deer every time, on average... 7 deer per outing! Lots of small bucks and a few small antler-less. (I hunt for mature deer). My son and I went out this morning...ahhhchoo ahhhchooo (can you say sick day!) We both had a great morning...he shoots a decent 7 point and I shoot a doe!!!! YEAH BABY ... TEAM 10 is on the board !!!! (BTW, I passed on the 7 point twice!)) Shhhhhh
Old 10-17-2012, 01:12 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by UFunny2
Ok guys! Been out several times and been seeing lots of deer on the refuge. Been out 6 times now and have seen deer every time, on average... 7 deer per outing! Lots of small bucks and a few small antler-less. (I hunt for mature deer). My son and I went out this morning...ahhhchoo ahhhchooo (can you say sick day!) We both had a great morning...he shoots a decent 7 point and I shoot a doe!!!! YEAH BABY ... TEAM 10 is on the board !!!! (BTW, I passed on the 7 point twice!)) Shhhhhh
Great job Mark!!!!! I have a feeling things are gonna start heating up for us. I know a lot of the team does most of its hunting in Nov like I do so lets keep it going!

Make sure you get a picture with you, the deer, and your bow. Post it on the scorecard or send it to me and i can do it.

Team 10 is on the board!
Old 10-17-2012, 04:32 PM
Banned

new buck showed up this morning at 8 am.. yes date and time are wrong.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.