Community

Team #10 - Chasin' Tail Check-in

Old 08-30-2012, 06:22 AM
Fork Horn

Default Team #10 - Chasin' Tail Check-in

Hey hey fellas. I assume I'm the first one to have checked out the team list from our team so I thought I'd toss up a check-in thread quick. This is my first year doing this contest so, I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes! So by all means, any of you that have done this in the past,or want to be the leader here, grab the reins. We'll need a name and a captain i presume. Just post your name and where abouts you'll be hunting, itd be nice to get to know each other. Obviously any trail cam pics of potentials or even past kills are welcomed here!

Team 10
Crazedbowhunter
Dubcee
LittleChief
STLwoodsman
Henson59
TeamWiscoUNIT61 - Kevin, Buffalo County WI
UFunny2
TX_Hoghunter
snapper1982
Alltlk4
Youngfart

Last edited by TeamWiscoUNIT61; 09-05-2012 at 10:15 AM.
Old 08-30-2012, 07:04 AM
Fork Horn

Team 10
Crazedbowhunter
Dubcee
LittleChief
STLwoodsman
Henson59- Joe, Champaign County IL
UFunny2
TX_Hoghunter
snapper1982
Alltlk4
Youngfart

My name is Joe, This is my second year in the contest. I will be bow hunting in a few places this year.(wayne county IL, Champaign county IL and Ohio county Indiana) I look forward to the contest. Should be a great year!
Old 08-30-2012, 09:33 AM
Typical Buck

Checking in. I have no desire to be the team caption, but I have done the contest for the last 4 or 5 years. I was even on the winning team one year. As my work schedule allows I will post some trail cam pics of this year.

Nice to meet ya'll.

-john
Old 08-30-2012, 10:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Checking in. It's been a while since I've actually posted on HNI. What's going on, fellas? Looking forward to a good year?

Team 10
Crazedbowhunter
Dubcee
LittleChief - Johnny - MO, TN, AR, and OHIO
STLwoodsman
UFunny2
TX_Hoghunter
snapper1982
Alltlk4
Youngfart

Last edited by LittleChief; 08-30-2012 at 10:07 AM.
Old 08-30-2012, 11:13 AM
Typical Buck

Team 10
Crazedbowhunter
Dubcee
LittleChief
STLwoodsman
Henson59
TeamWiscoUNIT61
UFunny2
TX_Hoghunter - John, Harper and Fruitvale TX
snapper1982
Alltlk4
Youngfart

Here is a picture of the one I want but he is hanging out on the other side of the ranch and I doubt I get a shot ot him.

This picture is from another guys stand but he is hitting my feeder hard also.

My mem card filled up about 5 weeks ago so all of these bucks still had a lot of growing to do when these pics were taken.

Call this one swoop. I need some other pictures but I thing he is at least 1 year too young.

A few exotics checking in.

Pretty good brows on this one, I hope he finishes strong.

Old 08-30-2012, 11:40 AM
Typical Buck

Team 10
Crazedbowhunter- State College, PA
Dubcee
LittleChief
STLwoodsman
UFunny2
TX_Hoghunter
snapper1982
Alltlk4
Youngfart

Done this contest for a few different years now, didn't last year and ended up shooting a 132" 8 point third day of season at 10 steps. Hunt here in PA and also down in calvert county maryland. Season starts down there september 7th and have a good chance of tagging one as big as mine last year or bigger as we see some alot bigger each year. I will post a picture of him when I find one. Welcome everyone! Also, I have no clue what to call our team, any ideas?
Old 08-30-2012, 12:54 PM
Fork Horn

Here is the #1 guy on my list here at home in central IL. I call him Sticker. I have a bigger buck roaming my in-laws property down in southern Indiana I call "Jesus" he is a 14 point possible 160 inch 5 year old. He earned his name because the first time I saw him last year all I could say was "Jesus Christ!" I will try to get a pic up of him in mid sept. when I go down to hang stands and swap memory cards.
Attached Thumbnails Team #10 - Chasin' Tail Check-in-d1.jpg   Team #10 - Chasin' Tail Check-in-d2.jpg   Team #10 - Chasin' Tail Check-in-d3.jpg  
Old 08-30-2012, 01:21 PM
Typical Buck

Joe he looks nice. Good luck with both bucks.

-john
Old 08-30-2012, 04:22 PM
Banned

Ron here checking in. i will be hunting ohio. i have never done the deer contest but have done the turkey the last 2 yrs. so i am looking forward to this.

grandpa

picket fence
Old 08-30-2012, 04:26 PM
Fork Horn

Some good looking deer on there guys. I won't be up to the farm until next weekend to retrieve memory cards but I'll post what I find!
I don't really have any ideas for a name here, I also don't think I'd be the best choice for captain here lol if I'm honest. I've got a pretty busy work schedule(not that you all don't) but especially when we get in season I have no Internet access in the bluffs where we hunt! Hopefully someone's willing to step up and take it away here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.