Community

Team #10 - Chasin' Tail Check-in

Old 12-02-2012, 05:21 AM
Banned

well i didmt go out this morning. woke up at 130 am vomitting.plus it is raining here right now but i will be out later but first going to shoot the gun to make sure
Old 12-02-2012, 07:04 AM
Fork Horn

Well Snapper as much as want you to get a buck with a bow I really hope you put the lead to this this buck. You have had such an up and down several weeks with this guy you deserve him with or without a bow. Just make sure we get pictures!

I am however holding you to a doe! I need a doe from you.

Good hunting
Old 12-02-2012, 07:50 AM
Banned

absolutly i will deffinatly kill a doe and who know things might not work out tonight and if not i will be back after him with the bow. just something about this buck has gotten me obcessed with him.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:56 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by crazedbowhunter
Great job everybody with putting down some deer! Also sorry about the injury too, that must kill not to be able to get out and hunt. Anyways this past weekend I made it back down to maryland for my second hunt of the season, never saw a thing saturday night but sunday night I managed to tag 2 does and a average 8 point (probably around 100 inches) in 49 minutes. By no means is he the big one I missed earlier this season but I couldn't pass this guy up with a second buck tag and then having my 2 does needed to shoot a second buck. I can't upload pics to photobucket for some reason so if someone would like to enter my picture for the contest I can email it to you. Good luck to all who haven't tagged anything yet.

I still havn't recieved your score and picture via email yet. Please get with me so we can get your score up.

Team we need points. Team Buck U is starting to make a run and we need to stay with them. lets knock some slick heads down and get some bone on the ground! GOOD LUCK!
Old 12-04-2012, 07:28 AM
Banned

well guys i did not kill him the other night so maybe i will catch up with him with the bow. he is my nemesis. gosh carn it i am so obsessed with this deer. but henson i will try and get out in the next couple days and whack a doe for the points for us. then concentrate on the buck
Old 12-04-2012, 09:28 AM
Fork Horn

I don't care when you take your doe. Don't mess up a chance for your 9 point. But if you don't get him he is more then welcome to pick up and migrate down to my place in S. Indiana I would take good care of him!
Old 12-04-2012, 08:37 PM
Typical Buck

Angry

Shoulder Popped Again
Well my season ended Sunday
Sorry folks been a few years since I ate tag soup, but as it is I tried in vein again on Sunday at 2:30 to draw on a 160ish 6x7. He stood their and didn't know I was their and then walked off after I failed to pull my bow back once again. Went to physio today and the doc their said it was a torn Rotator Cuff IE:subscapularis. He said 6 weeks with little to no lifting to rest it if I want to use it again. He said what I did when I was pulling my bow every day since the 1st time on November 12 was a bad mistake. I'm lucky I didn't tear the muscle from the bone. Well team good luck, your still with in striking distance of the top spot. Brutal year for me, looks like I'm going to buy a buffalo to last till next year. More dollars, better than eating beef. I went down trying at least. Last day of the year is Thursday up here.
Rocky
Old 12-05-2012, 05:48 AM
Fork Horn

Well Rocky just get yourself taken care of and get ready for a great 2013 season!
Old 12-06-2012, 11:07 AM
Banned

have not been out guys. been doing the family thing. but i will get out there soon
Old 12-06-2012, 11:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

I hope your shoulder mends well for you Rock. Rest it properly, so you'll be good to go next season.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.