Community

Team 12-Racks & Straps Check In

Old 09-22-2012, 08:19 AM
Fork Horn

No luck this morning. Wind shifted and got winded. Heading back this evening.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:11 AM
Typical Buck

Sorry about the wind master chief...
Khop35 has been assigned to our team to replace SkoalGuy. Hopefully we hear from him/her soon.
I'm headed out at 2 to check trail cams they've been out for three weeks so hoping something good shows or a pattern shows itself.
Old 09-22-2012, 02:43 PM
Typical Buck

Good news and bad news..
Bad news: one camera got knocked my a squirrel and was angled sideways and only had 75 pics if deer...the other camera only had 175 pics so very slow 3 weeks that I thought were going to be good. Also a lot of news about bucks chasing does here already.

Good news: moose came back and gave a really good view, also two new bucks showed up on the other property that are now on the hitlist. I will post pics ASAP.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend and enjoying time in their stands. Stay safe
Old 09-22-2012, 04:50 PM
Typical Buck

Saw a bunch of doe, everything out of range. I leave for vacation this Friday so It will be few weeks before I'm back in the woods. Good Luck to everyone!!!!!
Old 09-22-2012, 05:34 PM
Fork Horn

Nothing this evening except a nice copperhead who didn't bite when I stepped on him!

Gonna head back in the mornin

I know how you feel IAyote. I cant get the coons to leave my cams alone
http://www.tndeer.com/tndeertalk/ubb...=1#Post2949212
Old 09-22-2012, 06:10 PM
Fork Horn

Hunted all day. Not much moving, saw several does early all with fawns. All still in spots. Nothing moving at all this afternoon. Went by local checking station, nothing on the board but a few does, small buck. Wind screwy today bad.
Old 09-22-2012, 06:19 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by invmp12
Hunted all day. Not much moving, saw several does early all with fawns. All still in spots. Nothing moving at all this afternoon. Went by local checking station, nothing on the board but a few does, small buck. Wind screwy today bad.
Only two bucks posted on tndeer so far. Hope TN produces better tomorrow!
Old 09-23-2012, 06:07 AM
Fork Horn

well yall are gunna hate me thursday night i shot one wasntquite what i thought it was, i was sitting on a active scrape line and right before dark had a deer coming in. This was my 2nd sit and my only one for alil while. he came in under a hemlock tree and was just rubbign one 15yrds away i had no clear look at he came up to 5 yrds i saw antler threw the hemlock whick looked realy good i thought they were G2's he was acting real spooky and i had an opening right behind his shoulder so i let it rip. Ended out being a 3 pointer with 14 and 15in spikes sorry guys for not helping out more but im happy as a pig in ****. Where i live guys go by if its brown its down and i have gone whole bowseasons seeing maybe one deer and hes only my 4th bowkill in two years o anyways hope yall aint to mad pics soon
Old 09-23-2012, 07:14 AM
Fork Horn

IMG]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h294/Trapperguy1/MeandNH3point2012_zpsee82c41a.jpg[/IMG]

only pic i have of him was way to hotlike i said i wanted bigger guys but gotta take what i can get with the deer around here. now hopfuly ill add a doe tonight
Old 09-23-2012, 07:14 AM
Fork Horn

ended up being 41.5 inches so helped alil more than a doe lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.