Community

Team #9 The Backstrap Aassassins

Old 10-21-2012, 08:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like a carbon copy of where I'm hunting at. Usually by now I have at least 3 or 4 down. I think things are going to take a sharp turn for the better though here real soon. This schedule isn't set in stone, but it looks like I will be hunting Monday and Tuesday evenings, Wednesday morning, Thursday evening, Friday morning, and Saturday morning and evening. Good luck to you all!!!!! Hopefully we all start putting some nice one's down!!!!!
Old 10-22-2012, 09:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was out this evening and the only thing I saw was a doe that had a button buck with her. The button buck gave me several opportunities to take him but I gladly passed. The doe, the one I wanted to shoot got as close as 18 yards but never gave me an opportunity.
Old 10-23-2012, 04:15 AM
j76
Typical Buck

Least yer seein em Mano! Nothing even stepped foot on my prop the last sit. I think since this cornfeild isn't all that big, they work in at nite and when i leave even if i don't totally spook them out they know i'm there. After a couple sits in a row seems like they quit comin around. Haven't been to the other farm in a while cause i was comin up blank everytime there but gonna have to start alternating between the 2 anyways i guess. Warm temps the rest of the week, mid to upper 60's so gonna wait till at least Fri. to ge back out. Gonna cool down good for the weekend so hopefully that will get them goin.
Whats everyone else been up to?
Old 10-23-2012, 12:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

I decided not to go out this evening. It's too warm and I have too much stuff going on tonight. I will however be in a stand tomorrow morning. Check back for my update.
Old 10-24-2012, 07:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Didn't see any deer from the stand this morning. I saw a small 6 point chasing a doe in a field when I was driving home.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hot here as well.....right at 80-82 degrees so I'm waiting for this weekend when the rain comes and the weather drops unto the upper 40's through the day.
Old 10-24-2012, 11:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm debating about going out Thursday evening and Friday morning. I may just take in the Community Pep-Rally for our rivalry football game. Then the big game is Friday night. That cold front that will be moving in sounds much more like my kind of sit in a stand. I hate it when it's hot!
Old 10-25-2012, 03:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I will be going out Friday morning.
Old 10-26-2012, 04:55 AM
j76
Typical Buck

Good luck Mano. I'm gonna have to wait till Sat morn to go out. Have yet to hunt the corn feild in the morn so we will see. It will either be good or i'll spook the crap out of em walkin in. Will be out sunday as well and gonna try to get out as much as i can after work next week. Nov. 15 is comin fast, thats the rifle opener and usually the end my bowseason.
Old 10-26-2012, 08:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Didn't see any this morning. Big change in the weather coming though. Hopefully next week things will really kick in in the deer woods. Weather is suppose to be terrible on Saturday so I probably won't be going out until Monday.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.