Community

Team #9 The Backstrap Aassassins

Old 09-21-2012, 12:16 PM
j76
Typical Buck

Checked the cams again today. I guess last week when i checked i got my cards mixed up and didn't switch them in the one cam. So this is from last week befor i moved the camera to the other farm. This guy is lookin a little better!

Lots of does on their from this week after i moved it so hopefully i'll be ok, both farms lookin pretty good!
Old 09-21-2012, 01:03 PM
Typical Buck

Very nice j76 good luck with him..
Old 09-21-2012, 05:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

One week to go for me.....
Old 09-21-2012, 05:17 PM
Fork Horn

Didn't get to go on my little trip. It's a two hour drive and the guys I was going to meet decided they were coming back early because one of them killed a doe and didn't want it to spoil. ):
Old 09-21-2012, 05:30 PM
j76
Typical Buck

Hmmmm... Who is gonna be the first one on the team to draw blood??? Anyone care to make a wager?????
Old 09-21-2012, 05:49 PM
j76
Typical Buck

Ok, i got it! The first one on our team to put blood on an arrow.
A few yrs ago i was trying to hunker down in some bushes and whack the first descent doe that came along. One afternoon, right befor i headed out i screwed a brand new muzzy on the end of an arrow and headed out. Just befor dark in the high grass a big fat doe finally appeared (this was about my fourth night trying this). I drew back, she looked, and wham!!! I watched that brand new muzzy sail over her back and create a spectacular light show as it skipped off a rock pile about 10 yrds behind her. Sparks are cool in the twilight!
So my offer, the first deer killed, a slightly used muzzy broadhead. Tips gone, it has no blades and is kinda banana shaped. Other than that its ready to go!!
The one with the first kill, P.M me your addy and its yours! Hope you guys appriciate what lengths i'm willing to go to for this team.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well, first blood, that is hard to say. I can't get out there until next Saturday. So, if you all hold off another week it very well could be me drawing first blood. I have a number of opening day kills to my credit.
Old 09-22-2012, 05:14 PM
Typical Buck

I have a week to go also.. Im going to try and get my 11yr old his first deer.. Then i can start hunting..
Old 09-23-2012, 02:31 PM
Bartender

I'll dull the blades and wear this on a necklace. :-)
Originally Posted by j76
Ok, i got it! The first one on our team to put blood on an arrow.
A few yrs ago i was trying to hunker down in some bushes and whack the first descent doe that came along. One afternoon, right befor i headed out i screwed a brand new muzzy on the end of an arrow and headed out. Just befor dark in the high grass a big fat doe finally appeared (this was about my fourth night trying this). I drew back, she looked, and wham!!! I watched that brand new muzzy sail over her back and create a spectacular light show as it skipped off a rock pile about 10 yrds behind her. Sparks are cool in the twilight!
So my offer, the first deer killed, a slightly used muzzy broadhead. Tips gone, it has no blades and is kinda banana shaped. Other than that its ready to go!!
The one with the first kill, P.M me your addy and its yours! Hope you guys appriciate what lengths i'm willing to go to for this team.
Old 09-23-2012, 03:45 PM
j76
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by peakrut
I'll dull the blades and wear this on a necklace. :-)

Show us some blood and its yours bud!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.