Team #9 The Backstrap Aassassins

Old 09-17-2012, 04:56 PM
j76
Typical Buck

Whats up with our missing 2 members captain???? Have we put in for alternates yet?
Old 09-17-2012, 10:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

One of my camera's just isn't working right at all. Do any of you guys know if like local camera shops can fix these things? My other camera is doing pretty good though. I put it by the one small food plot we put in. The first time I checked it I got the pics of the crabclaw 10 and the piebald doe along with other doe's and fawns, turkey's, and rabbits. I just checked it again on Saturday. I got 140 pictures with hardly any blank ones at all. I got a pic of what looks to be like a pretty nice buck. I didn't post it though because he is walking away from the camera with his head down and it's a dark shot on what looks like a foggy morning (6:22am) It's pretty poor quality. Maybe I will put it on and just let you guys see it. There are alot of pics of some really nice sized doe's. They are really coming into this plot. Since this is the first time I have tried a plot I am really encouraged by what I'm seeing. Just to the right of this plot is a primary scrape area that has been there for years and I know this area is frequented heavily by alot of deer come late October into November. I can't wait!!!!! I also dumped out about 60 pounds of acorns on the edge of the plot. I will probably check the pics again on Saturday.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:55 PM
Fork Horn

Leaving tonight after work to go to Green River WMA. Should at least score a doe. I hope.(:
Old 09-18-2012, 04:58 PM
j76
Typical Buck

Good luck Obsessed!! Wack one for us!
Old 09-19-2012, 03:27 AM
Typical Buck

I sent a message about the alternates, so i will let everyone know when i find out..
Old 09-19-2012, 05:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

My season starts in 10 days. This morning it was 37 degrees. If it's even close to that I will be a happy hunter opening day. I can't wait. I will probably knock down a doe pretty quick.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:57 AM
Typical Buck

The 21st was the end of team check in. So on the 22nd, I will replace members and fill team 14.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:59 AM
Typical Buck

Hey guys go and check out my Facebook page Droptine Outdoors and let me know what you think..thanks
Old 09-19-2012, 08:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am basically 9 days and a few hours away until I will be on stand. Besides checking over all my equipment and making sure I have everything ready to go here is what my schedule will be like over that time frame. Target practice Thursday, check camera's on Friday. More target practice on Saturday and Monday. Target practice and check camera's on Next Thursday. Then, I will be in the stand about 6:20 AM, Saturday the 29th!!!!!! I'm not real sure what stand I will be in yet but depending on what I see or don't see on the camera's that may dictate where I sit. Good luck this season to all my fellow hunters and team mates!!!!!
Old 09-20-2012, 08:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am almost completely satisfied with my new bow. There is one problem that I can't figure out though. Maybe someone can help me out. I have three pins set at 20, 30, and 40 yards. At 20 yards I shoot 4 arrows and they are all in the black. At 30 yards I shoot the same 4 arrows and 2 are good in the black and one shoots just over the black and the other one shoots just under the black. At 40 yards they are all in the black again. I thought it was a fluke so I did this again 4 times. All 4 times the same thing happened. The 2 that I shoot off at 30 aren't the same arrows everytime either and it's not like the first 2 or last two . It's always random. I had a buddy with me and he watched me diligently and I really tried at 30 extra hard after that happened to get them in the black. To no avail. Two would always be either above or below it. Any guesses at what might be going on here?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.