Community

Team #9 The Backstrap Aassassins

Old 09-15-2012, 02:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Same here. 2 weeks from today and I will be in a tree. This morning it felt like I should have been in a tree. It was a nice cool morning. 42 degrees. I hope it's like that or even cooler on opening day. I looked at the long range forecast on accuweather.com and it shows upper 30's for Saturday morning the 29th.
Old 09-16-2012, 03:45 AM
j76
Typical Buck

Thats cool that you guys get your opener on a Sat. Mine is on Monday. Hopefully work allows me enough time to hit the stand opening night. Last yr i had 1 kid in school and one in daycare, wife teaches and took the one with her and i had to get the other from daycare, so weeknight hunting was out. This yr they both go to school with the wife, so it should really open up time for me to get out after work. I only live about 5 miles from where i hunt, that makes its nice.
Old 09-16-2012, 04:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys! So were the assassins i love it. Ive been shooting quite i bit lately too trying to get my muscle memory back and have been shooting good.

Wont be long now and ill be 20ft up, man i cant wait, season cant get here fast enough.
I dont have my cam set up but i know their there. With the past 3 mild winters buck numbers are up.
Its going to get really chilly here this comming week with highs around low 50's,it will feel much more like fall. ill be able to hunt week nights up till the time changes. Then it will be just mostly weekends, and an ocasional week night.
Old 09-16-2012, 04:44 PM
Typical Buck

Just would like to say good luck to everyone.. and lets be very safe this year..
Old 09-16-2012, 04:45 PM
Typical Buck

There is the new rule for doe's: Everyone will be allowed one doe to count for your score. The points awarded after the pic that includes you, your doe and your bow will be 25 points.
Old 09-16-2012, 06:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Last years Ohio buck is back from the taxi.
Attached Thumbnails Team #9 The Backstrap Aassassins-deer34.jpg   Team #9 The Backstrap Aassassins-deer35.jpg   Team #9 The Backstrap Aassassins-deer36.jpg  
Old 09-17-2012, 12:22 AM
Bartender

Season started this past saturday and I will finally be getting my ass out later this afternoon. You guys going to change up your avatar?
Old 09-17-2012, 03:33 AM
Bartender

Anyone that is interested in purchasing some ultimate camo Andy was kind enough to give me a code 1966 for 15% off to share with this team.

http://www.ultimatecamo.com/
Old 09-17-2012, 02:11 PM
j76
Typical Buck

Hey Finner! This is definately gonna feel like fall Michigan weather this week!! I got the snotty coughin cold to go with it too!! At least i got 2 weeks to get rid of it, Really gettin pumped!
Very cool mount Ken! Nice buck too! I'm waitin on one myself that i shot during rifle last yr, no where near as big as yours but i did some of the habitat stuff in the mount too and can't wait to see what it looks like. Should be gettin a call on it anyday now.
Good luck Peakrut! get us on the board!!!
Moved my cams the other day so hopefully this weekend i'll finally get some descent pics, a big buck on one of my cams now might just send me right over the edge!!! I always get excited for the season, but this yr has me REALLY pumped! Things are lookin awsome in my spots! Man i can't wait!
Old 09-17-2012, 02:32 PM
j76
Typical Buck

Just had to share this screwball with ya guys, Unfortunately this is the biggest one i've got on cam so far this yr!

this is a pic from last yr, the last time i seen him on one of the last days of muzzleloader last yr, so i'm pretty sure he made it, thru deer season anyways.
No where near the size of the ones some of you guys are after but for me he would be one of my biggest

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.