Community

Antler Academy Team 6

Old 10-12-2011, 04:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Bocajnala
Pluckit,

I did not see the post where you said you would be captain, if you want to be you can. Or I can do it, I do not care either way.

My first gun hunt will not be until the weekend after thanksgiving.

Can someone tell me how to change my picture?? I've had it as the bike for quite a while and cannot remember how to change it out.
-Jake
You can be the captain, I'm already running the black powder contest. I just offered because I had not seen anyone else offer. If you will be the captain that would be great.
As A matter of fact, I already put you down in the team captain thread. I will delete it so you can do it yourself and that way have editing abilities in the thread.

Last edited by pluckit; 10-12-2011 at 04:59 AM.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Bocajnala,

Will you PM the team members who have not checked in yet to try to get them involved?
Old 10-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Super Moderator

I Messaged them yesterday. I have not gotten anything back yet.
-Jake
Old 10-12-2011, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Illinois Gun Season opens November 18th I believe, I'm hoping to get a good buck on the ground with my bow before then. Weather looks to be getting cooler for the first time I get out a week from Saturday. Gun Season is looking good as well, I have a good 5 stands picked out. Cant wait!
Old 10-13-2011, 01:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

http://is.gd/ntnBSb
Here is a link to a countdown to the start of my first season. I have taken all 10 days of the early muzzle loader season off from work. Then our shotgun season starts on the first Saturday after Thanksgiving. That will run for 2 weeks and I have scheduled those 2 weeks off from work also. That should give me a few days to try to contribute. I hope I am successful for the teams sake and for the sake of filling my freezer.

Last edited by pluckit; 10-13-2011 at 01:42 PM.
Old 10-14-2011, 04:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow Plunkit, thats some dedication! We only get two season in Illinois, one is three days and then one that is 2 weeks later that is 4 days. I have the first season off and plan on doing some damage for that one. With such a short season you have to hope for good weather and lots of good luck!
Old 10-14-2011, 10:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

We get another 2 weeks in late December for the regular muzzle loader season but I don't have any vacation time left to take time off for that one.
Old 10-15-2011, 07:17 PM
Super Moderator

I''l be hunting the week after thanksgiving Mon. and Tue. in PA, then back to school for Wednesday. Hunting all day thur. in Ohio, Classes Friday, then Saturday in PA (Which will be the opener for Doe), then Sunday in Ohio. Back to school for two more days for finals. Back to PA on Wednesday if i have tags left for Wed-Sat, or till I'm tagged out. Then another 2 day season in December in Ohio.

I also bow hunt as often as possible between school and work. Gun season is always a busy time for me. With college, finals, and lots of travelling between PA and Ohio. 3 hours each way. I'm getting excited thinking about it!
-Jake
Old 10-16-2011, 02:44 AM
Bartender

Peak (Tony) checking in! I like the team name also so lets roll!
I will be gun hunting Nov 20th here in Wi.
Old 10-16-2011, 09:38 AM
Fork Horn

Hey peak, are you unable to get out for the opener? Bc the season opens the 19th lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.