Community

Team 2 -- Freak Nasty

Old 10-09-2011, 05:38 PM
Spike

hey yall, checkin in. Sorry Im late, been crazy round here last few weeks....Got a few Nice bucks here on the property but only seeing them at night....we will see what happens
Old 10-13-2011, 06:36 PM
Super Moderator

Still 3 more to check in. We need to pick a Team Captain, Team Name, and create a Team Logo. Count me out for being the team captain, as I am fixing to get very busy. I will help whoever ya'll pick, and approve of whoever wants to step into the spotlight.

If anyone can create logos, feel free to do something for our team.

As far as team names, everyone put your thinking caps on and lets see what we can come up with.
Old 10-14-2011, 01:22 AM
Typical Buck

Well how about seeing it is gun contest for deer maybe something like Scraping The Bottom Of The Barrel or just Scraping The Bottom?
I must have saw that name somewhere so maybe it is in use but just a thought
Treebeard
Old 10-15-2011, 07:00 AM
Typical Buck

Sorry guys been working and hunting I will stop in once a night from now on got laid off so looks like i will be enjoying a lot of hunting until i get hired hopefully after the rut I went hunting today seen 14 deer mostly does and just one small buck drawed back on a doe she was at 14 to 15 yards and providing a perfect shot as luck would have it i drew back and the peep sight stuck on the reverse side so i couldnt see out of it so I .let off and redrew it finaly it started working but decided to pass on the deer looked like a yearling and right now im out for something heavy and meaty.But I still had a great time anytime i see that many deer in less then an hour I am happy.

Last edited by blackhawk_archery; 10-15-2011 at 07:03 AM.
Old 10-15-2011, 07:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

I nominate DD for capn...and deerdust as the team name.
Old 10-15-2011, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator

hahaha hb, can I boot ya plzzzzz just for fun, I promise I'll let ya back in after hunting season
Old 10-17-2011, 02:21 PM
Typical Buck

Vermont_hunting checking in sorry for the delay guys
Old 10-19-2011, 09:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

puh leezzz..you couldnt boot me if i sat on your foot lol. ..nothin wrong with durrrdussss as a team name...and yer old enough to be capn of the 1896 olympics .. i mean you might be "over qualified" or sumthin, but definitely a good nom fer prez.

and i know how you feel right now

and what control features you
might wanna add to my computer

but you willl just have to keep dreaming, cause until scotty can beam you up, you'll never catch me

im outta here fer god herself shows up
Old 10-20-2011, 01:10 PM
Fork Horn

I am terrible at team names but I will throw out Runnin' & Gunnin' since it is a rifle contest. That is all I got and won't feel bad if you think it is dumb.
Old 10-21-2011, 12:57 PM
Typical Buck

Hey I hate to say this but lets just choose a name and get it up!
I hate been just Team 2 because when we win it is going to be embarrassing with out a name.
And we will win cause if I tag 'Freak Nasty' it is fate complete wooot wooot so lets get ****y and win this with a name like
Scraping The Bottom Of The Barrel
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Treebeard

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.