Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest
Contest is over, thank you everyone >

Contest is over, thank you everyone

Community

Contest is over, thank you everyone

Old 11-08-2011, 08:31 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Contest is over, thank you everyone

I just got an email frm team 13 and they just said "forget about it!". No one is catching us. I thought it a little bit arrogant myself. Perhaps others feel the same way.

So I ask the rest of you, who's still chasing that elusive buck? Who can knock off Jkoch 89 for the biggest buck?

Which team will rule this contest come February? Who will be named the great hunter of HNI's bow contest?

It's time to get serious. The rut is on! Put up or shut up. Go big or stay home!
Old 11-14-2011, 05:32 AM
Dominant Buck

Wow, perhaps this contest is over. I left this thread open to see who feels they can step up to plate. So far no replies. I guess some are hen pecked and wife won't let you hunt anymore this year, have moved on to the less skill hunting ie gun or feel intimidated already by what's on the board.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:34 AM
Typical Buck

well having my buck on the board already i know i won't be taking home biggest buck, but i have faith that my team will have more to come
Old 11-14-2011, 08:32 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Vermont_hunter
well having my buck on the board already i know i won't be taking home biggest buck, but i have faith that my team will have more to come
Thats true but at least you can say your buck beat the majority of the hunters in this contest! Good job.
Old 11-14-2011, 09:53 AM
Fork Horn

well.... my best chance to do something about it has come and gone. Just got back from my Illinois bow hunt yesterday. Had a 6x6 in the 170's within 65 yards, but he was with his lady, and didnt want anything that I had for him!! (grunt, snort weeze, rattle) Now that im back home in south Louisiana, im lucky to get a 115" with my bow.
Old 11-14-2011, 09:55 PM
Dominant Buck

Great story. Been there, done that. It kills you when nothing you can do will bring him into shooting range.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:56 PM
Fork Horn

I already shot my buck so i wont be getting biggest buck but i think our team can still get it done
Old 11-15-2011, 12:54 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse
Thats true but at least you can say your buck beat the majority of the hunters in this contest! Good job.
thank you kindly
Old 11-17-2011, 07:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Only one thing to say: Buck U

Mewha ha ha ha
Old 11-18-2011, 05:31 AM
Typical Buck

It's Posts Like This
That people have left the site over the last few years,totaly uncalled for,the rutt just is kicking in, in most places. Don't even know why I'm responding to this crap,it should have been deleted by the Mods if it's not true??????
Rocky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.