Team 15 "Bone Zone"

Old 09-26-2011, 05:55 AM
Spike

Finally got some shots on camera of a buck in my area. He is not huge but just knowing there are bucks around is a relief. Has everyone checked in or do we need to pull alternates again?

As for name, i'm down for what ever is decided.
Old 09-27-2011, 05:37 AM
Typical Buck

hey just checking in. i like the idea of "Bone Zone" sounds like a good name to me, been hunting NJ early season so far been warm and not a ton of movement, there is a decent 6pt running around hes pretty you though. starting to see some big rubs in the area and there are plenty of doe so hopefully then pull in MR Big. wounded a doe last weekend and was able to find her. got excited and just hit her low :/. Good Luck out there!
Old 09-30-2011, 07:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

BOne Zone is good. We also need a captain, since I check daily I will nominate myself as I see a vote is required. Unless of course there is any objections? Team 15 Bone Zone!
Old 10-02-2011, 10:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Guys? Pretty quiet around here, I know your all hunting hard. lol
Old 10-02-2011, 08:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

We dropped tylerschroyer, Erbie20, and Bluetickhunter and are getting 3 new alternates. Guys you need to check in.
Old 10-03-2011, 06:45 PM
Fork Horn

I'm good with the name and Tribal has my vote for captain. I've only been out 3 times now and only had young bucks within range so far. Sightings and trail cam pics have really started to fall off. Fells like the lull has started early this year.
Old 10-04-2011, 04:39 AM
Fork Horn

I'll second tribal for captain. Is anyone handy for creating an avatar? How about getting the team name under our thread title?

I have 11 days until our opener...I can't wait!
Old 10-04-2011, 06:19 AM
Typical Buck

i'll third tribal. hunted hard all weekend only saw one shooter but he never worked into range. they are started to move alot more in NJ. seeing a ton more small bucks. talked to the farmer and he saw a big 8 well feeding the cows so they are around. just need to corn to get cut. hopefully going back out Wednesday.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:44 AM
Spike

Well I made it out opening day and froze my butt off and didn't see a thing. I was excited to get out and chase a smaller 8pt I had on Camera. Well I didn't see him and was disappointed. I took my camera out with me and that evening checked out my newest pictures and to my dismay my 8pt has some sort of disease...Don't think I will be chasing him now.

HUNT0117 by MMeador, on Flickr

As for captains I vote for Tribal also. Looks like you got a majority.
Old 10-04-2011, 04:37 PM
Typical Buck

sdhunter11 checking in, it is a big relief to finally be on a team. Bow season started for me on the 24th of september and i dropped a doe on the 25th. I have been out 10 times total and have seen a few bucks but no shot at one yet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.