Team 15 "Bone Zone"

Old 10-27-2011, 06:17 PM
Fork Horn

Congrats on the deer guys! Cant wait to see the video Vermont. Ktrain that is a mature deer 4+, as far as score goes I think he might make it to 135- 140, looks fairly heavy
Old 10-27-2011, 07:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Very Nice Congrats you guys are slayers. Been slow here as warmer temps than I like are still lingering. Should be changing soon.
Old 10-27-2011, 07:18 PM
Spike

Thanks and yes hopefully in the next couple weeks I will have him harvested and put some pictures up for everyone to admire.
Old 10-27-2011, 08:24 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by sdhunter11
great deer vermont. ONPOINT, you still better post pics of your second buckif you get him.
There's no IFs. lol
Come rut Ill put a hurtin on a giant. It'll be like David & Goliath.

Now that my contest entry is in, Ill be a cheerleader for you turkeys.

Im expecting that yall will do well enough that my measly 34 points will be just enough to put us in first place.

Good luck fellas!
Hunt safe, hunt hard!
Old 10-28-2011, 02:37 AM
Fork Horn

Nice job guys! ANY bow kill is a harvest to be proud of! Vermont, do you have any pics of that buck straight on? I'd like to see the width of that rack. Nice Buck!

Still have not seen any big boys here in NY while in the stand...Temp droppin and we are getting closer to the rutting moon so they will be off there beds soon. Thinkin my rattling antlers are going to the stand this weekend to do some tickling!
Old 10-30-2011, 07:12 AM
Typical Buck

hey guys as promised here is the the video. sorry about all the f-bombs... i was really excited

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhrgxEB1-8U
Old 10-30-2011, 01:03 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Vermont_hunter
hey guys as promised here is the the video. sorry about all the f-bombs... i was really excited

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhrgxEB1-8U
Thanks for sharing the video.
Congrats again on taking a great deer.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:15 AM
Fork Horn

Well some good news and some bad. The target buck i was after this year got shot by another guy that hunts the same farm I do, Kind of sucks but the guy that shot him is 23 years old, has put in allot of time buhunting and this was his first buck with his bow, so i cant help but be happy for him. The deer should score in the low to mid 150's.

On the bright side the older bucks are really starting to move. Had an awesome last couple of days in the stand, just not able to get a shooter within range.... yet. Ive got 3 days to hunt this week and then gun season opens, i usually dont get out much with the bow after gun and ml season to hopefully i can get it done this week.

Here is a short video clip of Friday morning. NIce looking 3 year old chasing does, hopefully he can make it through the year
http://youtu.be/7BwLqOuzaLg
Old 10-31-2011, 04:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nice video Tom. What cam do yoiu have? I am thinking about getting one, and jumping into the video thing.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:29 PM
Spike

With the way this season is going I believe I might be a worthless team mate. So far the only deer on camera is the one I have been advised by the DNR to pass on and see if he clears up on his own. Our property is notorious for not holding bucks. We have several does and hope come rut they will pull in the bucks. We will see. So far in 4 sits haven't seen a single deer. Every camera shots are before sunrise and after dark. Will be moving my stand on Sunday up the mountain.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.