Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest
Team 1 Returning Champions Thread >

Team 1 Returning Champions Thread

Team 1 Returning Champions Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well my weekend was unventful seen alot of deer and a few smaller bucks but nothing big enough

Got out of work early this afternoon and went hunting, Seen 6 bucks and one shooter right at dark that gave me the slip at about 50 yards. he was a good 130 class buck and he came to the grunt call. Grunted in a decent 5 point that i could of shot but passed on prior to the bigger buck. prerut is really kicking in here also, man i love this time of year.
Good luck this week i hope ya wack a moster like in your pic.
Old 10-31-2011, 06:46 PM
Spike

Default Good week end

Surprise guys....I got a nice 10 point this weekend....have not scored him yet but I think he's 135 to 145 area....I will probably do that wednesday.I'm trying to get my pictures to up load and seem to be having a problem.
Attached Thumbnails Team 1 Returning Champions Thread-14757.jpg  
Old 10-31-2011, 08:42 PM
Typical Buck

Thumbs up

Hey Hey
The Ladys 1st! Awesome Ladysedge,can't wait to hear the story and please get that score up,LOL ,right on,hat's off to you.
Rocky
Old 11-01-2011, 04:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

It was nice of you gents to let the Lady go first!

Congrats LadysEdge! You better start kicking those sleepy boys of yours into action though. The pack is getting way ahead, especially Team 11.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:11 PM
Typical Buck

Nice work Ladysedge!!! a great buck for sure!

Hoyt that buck is a pig too! good luck getting him on the ground!

I'm itching to get back in the stand! can't wait
Old 11-01-2011, 06:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats ladysedge! he looks like a stud of a buck, way to get it done!
Old 11-02-2011, 02:45 AM
Typical Buck

Congrats LadysEdge, beautiful buck!!

I was out last Thursday saw a few small ones & passed on a 120ish 8pt, had a big buck come to 60yds & grunt & snort/wheeze @ my decoy. I've been super busy but hope to get out Thursday afternoon and next week I'll be in the woods for 3 straight days.
Old 11-04-2011, 08:38 AM
Fork Horn

Congrats ladysedge. Way to get us started. I went out Tuesday and had a pretty eventful day on the stand. Saw lots of deer. Had 2 shooters in the foodplot right at dark, just couldn't get on em. Tuesday mornings hunt I watched a 150 run a small buck all over the place, but he never got within 200 yards. I believe the S. IL action is really beginning to pick up. If I can make it to next weekend, I've taken the rest of the month off for hunting only. Hopefully I will be able to put something on the ground then. Ya'll be blessed.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:34 PM
Typical Buck

Shawn
Go get him bud, I'll be out in the morning and all day Sunday, then work till Thursday then 6 full day sit's, can't wait. Be safe out there team.
Rocky
Old 11-04-2011, 05:50 PM
Spike

Congrats ladysedge, nice work. I've been busy hunting bird's with my dog, been doing pretty well. I hunted Halloween an had a decent Buck come by at dark. I acquired some new property this week and decided to hunt it tonight. Well long story short, I put a arrow in my believed to be biggest Buck to date! Its gonna be a long night, but I decided to wait until morning to look for him, hopefully I'll be uploading pics real soon!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.