Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest
Team 1 Returning Champions Thread >

Team 1 Returning Champions Thread

Team 1 Returning Champions Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 09:03 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by iamyourhuckleberry
Hey Rockstar,

Too bad for Blake, eh? I understand everyone's reasoning though. If the captians didn't maintain the rules, then guys would enter deer like this:

I took him legally from the woods while archery hunting in Colorado September 24th, 2011. He net scores 224 B&C. The cape will be dry enough to paint (finish) next Monday. What an incredible deer... it's only fitting to bring him back to life! It is also a testament to the apex predator who took his life. In my 36 years of hunting Colorado, this is as close as I've come. Scary......

Blake, CONGRATS on a fine deer!

How'd you get a picture of my second buck?!

I'll be headed out again this weekend, hopefully a "booner" walks by and gives me a shot!
Old 10-17-2011, 05:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Rockstar,

Just saying...Team 11 has two bucks over 140 and it's still early! You guys might be standing around watching us do the "bye-bye" dance come January.
Old 10-18-2011, 08:27 AM
Fork Horn

Default Weekend hunt

Goin to be in the woods all weekend and really looking forward to it with these cooler temperatures lately. Hopefully come back with somethig to score!! Good luck everyone!!
Old 10-18-2011, 03:44 PM
Typical Buck

Thumbs up

Huntinboy
Best of luck this weekend and bring home one of those Illinois bruisers.
Rocky
Old 10-20-2011, 06:55 PM
Typical Buck

Thumbs up

22 Days Till
Wow it's down to that now huh! LOL man I got the itch to fling a few arrows ,@ what though? Better have antlers is all I can say,to my team mates,time to start getting primed to defend out Title. Be safe out there and shoot straight. Might get a few sit's between now and the 11th of November. This weekend I'll be cleaning up the rest of the leaves and the flower pots and all the backyard stuff so that the wife can start parking the car in the garage.
Rocky
Old 10-23-2011, 07:10 AM
Fork Horn

Hey guys, its been a while since I've said much. Work has had me covered up for the entire course of our bow season so far. I have scheduled almost the entire month of November to be out there though...with temps so warm, it looks like I made the right decision. Still getting lots of pics, have seen tons of deer on the few outings i've made. Just hope to be in the right place at the right time. Good Luck!
Old 10-23-2011, 08:15 AM
Typical Buck

Thumbs up

shawn
You need to change your old avatar to the new one. check it out on the the starting of our posts
Rocky
Old 10-27-2011, 10:43 AM
Fork Horn

Just checking to see if my avatar is changed. I replaced the old one back when the contest started, but it still keeps showing up when I post. Weird.
Old 10-27-2011, 10:49 AM
Fork Horn

I dont know why this isn't working, I've reset and set this picture 4 times and it still comes up the same old avatar from last year. I can live with it though, hope you can too! good hunting.
Old 10-27-2011, 03:43 PM
Typical Buck

Talking

Shawn
Lol that's funny bud, good luck knocking down a big one this year,and keep in touch,were way down from communicating as a team.
Rocky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.