Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest
Team 1 Returning Champions Thread >

Team 1 Returning Champions Thread

Team 1 Returning Champions Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 05:01 PM
Typical Buck

i'll finally be heading out again this weekend, first time i've been out in about a month! should be almost prime time though!
Old 10-27-2011, 08:53 PM
Typical Buck

Thumbs up

Blake
Do us a favor,nock one of those known Wisconsin big bucks down.Oh yeah, all most fogot, don't forget to take a picture with you the bow and the buck together okay! LMAO ,good luck bud
Rocky
Old 10-28-2011, 12:46 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by youngfart
Blake
Do us a favor,nock one of those known Wisconsin big bucks down.Oh yeah, all most fogot, don't forget to take a picture with you the bow and the buck together okay! LMAO ,good luck bud
Rocky
Dont worry! i wont make the same mistake twice, the big guys should be getting a little more active as well! i'm feeling good about this weekend!
Old 10-28-2011, 01:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

No luck here yet guys, seen a couple smaller bucks but no shooters yet. It should get really good here anytime now. Ill be getting out this weekend and probally all next week in the evenings. Good luck guys!!
Old 10-28-2011, 04:36 PM
Typical Buck

Talking

Finner
Good luck this weekend, I'll be on stand in the am and then with the time going back an hour I won't be getting evening sits in anymore as there won't be anymore sunlight. So it'll have to wait for weekends till the 11th and then I'll sit for 6 days straight all day sits. Hopefully the rutt isin't late this year. Good luck guys and a lone Girl, LOL.. Who's going to be the 1st? Who was the 1st last year?
Rocky
Old 10-29-2011, 04:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by youngfart
Finner
Good luck this weekend, I'll be on stand in the am and then with the time going back an hour I won't be getting evening sits in anymore as there won't be anymore sunlight. So it'll have to wait for weekends till the 11th and then I'll sit for 6 days straight all day sits. Hopefully the rutt isin't late this year. Good luck guys and a lone Girl, LOL.. Who's going to be the 1st? Who was the 1st last year?
Rocky
Good luck to you rocky!
lay one of those big canadian brusiers on the ground! the time change used to be this weekend here, but they moved it ahead a week which i dont mind at all.
Old 10-30-2011, 02:11 PM
Typical Buck

Wink

Got Out This Am
Wow the wife was in a good mood yesterday allowing me another morning sit with out having to go to church. She must be wanting something! I know what it is, she wants me to sponsor her to go to Thailand to work an orhanage for a month. You go girl and allow me what ever it is I ask,yahooo. Anything else you want?
Well I got settled in at 7:45 and I didn't have to wait long, I could hear the rustle of the leaves as it approached along the trail. Grabbed my bow but wait a minute!!! He was here already, dang it,dang yote didn't give me a chance to draw on him as he was turned right around and heading back to where ever it was he came from. The saying goes, wiley coyote Huh! Never seaze to amaze me those yote's.
I sat back down and not long after I can see movement from the field in what they spend the nite in. Just caught it as it entered the tree line and I grabbed and put my call in my mouth. He was 40 yards behind some willows and I grunted. He showed no movement towards the call,I tried again and still nothing.All I could see was antler and let me tell ya there was a lot of it,he had mass and width. Off he went and I put my bow back up and grabbed the antlers and tickled them and still no response from him as he walked away.
For sure he was over 170, I couldn't get a count on points and he was moving in broad daylight to boot. I have never seen this buck and have no trail cams of him either,dang now I have to wait till next weekend to get back out. Good luck out there folks and be safe.
Rocky
Old 10-30-2011, 06:40 PM
Typical Buck

I passed on a few smaller bucks this weekend, and saw a nice shooter that would probably go about 140" but no shot.

The bucks are starting to chase around me! we have some nice deer moving around now with 3 right around 130-140 on our cams now!

i'll be out next weekend again
Old 10-31-2011, 01:26 PM
Fork Horn

Sup fellas. Hope you guys having a good halloween. Took off work this whole week will be sitting all day this week to try to tag out. Usually dont do this till 2nd week of November but looks like the rut is here and big bucks are traveling. I've got two on the properite over 170's one I got on a pic. Ill try to post them soon. I got a ten proably pushing 155 too with about 250+ body. Trick or treat
Old 10-31-2011, 01:40 PM
Fork Horn

Default What you guys think hes scores?

He was caught on the bean field last week right before it got cutt. Theres one I know for sure that bigger but I 've seen this one one evening and the picture doesnt justifiy how big this guy is. 175er in my book just b/c i've seen him. Sorry about pic had to crop it so it could be up loaded. The trail pic of it was same clarity. It was caught on the cheapest camera I had too lol. Just goes to show you a 50 dollar camera can get just as big buck as a 500 dollar camera
Attached Thumbnails Team 1 Returning Champions Thread-wgi_0088.jpg  

Last edited by Hoyt21; 10-31-2011 at 01:45 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.