Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest
Team 1 Returning Champions Thread >

Team 1 Returning Champions Thread

Community

Team 1 Returning Champions Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Typical Buck

Zink any word on whether or not my buck will count?

anyway i got out for the wisconsin duck opener and between three of us we ended up with 11. we should have limited, but our shooting was a bit rusty...
Attached Thumbnails Team 1 Returning Champions Thread-11-opening-day.jpg  
Old 10-03-2011, 03:35 PM
Typical Buck

Angry

Blake
Looks like the panel has turned it down Blake. So far out of the Captains that have voted ,it's unanimous for rejecting it. I've asked Zink to see if you can use one of your other buck tags to qaulify. He hasn't replied yet.
Rocky
Old 10-03-2011, 03:52 PM
Typical Buck

well, sorry team I was thinking more about the meat in the deer than about this contest...

You guys did it without me scoring last year, You can do it again! I'll at least be here for some emotional support if i can't submit another buck.....
Old 10-03-2011, 04:19 PM
Typical Buck

Red face

Hey Blake
Don't give up yet, there might be another chance with your second buck tag you said you had. Zink said yes, I believe it has to go up to the Captains vote again. I'll let you know when I find out. I hear ya when you said the meat before the contest, I'm with ya all the way to the freezer , LOL Hope every thing works out.
Rocky
Old 10-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Typical Buck

Hopefully that will work, and hopefully i'll score again! That is the problem with early season though, the temps make you act quick with the processing!
Old 10-03-2011, 04:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by blakefrautschi
Hopefully that will work, and hopefully i'll score again! That is the problem with early season though, the temps make you act quick with the processing!
Hey Blake, I just wanted say congrats on the buck! Sorry, but being the captain for team 13, I did vote no. Has nothing to do with believing you or not. I just felt that the rule has been in place in years past, and if we let this one pass, where do we stop. I will say that I will for sure be voting yes, if you get another one. I see no problem at all with letting your second one count, so go out and knock another one down. Good Luck to your entire team this year.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:59 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by BigDaddy12t
Hey Blake, I just wanted say congrats on the buck! Sorry, but being the captain for team 13, I did vote no. Has nothing to do with believing you or not. I just felt that the rule has been in place in years past, and if we let this one pass, where do we stop. I will say that I will for sure be voting yes, if you get another one. I see no problem at all with letting your second one count, so go out and knock another one down. Good Luck to your entire team this year.
Thanks, no hard feelings! Good luck to you as well!
Old 10-03-2011, 06:05 PM
Fork Horn

Blake, sorry bud. I voted no also. When I initially read your post and responded that I beleived you, it was because I DO. But, I wasnt thinking in the aspect of letting you enter your buck, and denying someone else for the same thing later down the road. It would have to stop at some point, so its easier if it doesnt start. That being said, I will vote yes to you having another shot at entering another buck.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:25 PM
Typical Buck

Thumbs up

Blake
Things are starting to look up bud,that's 3 including Zink
Rocky
Old 10-04-2011, 06:02 AM
Fork Horn

I am on team 13 and been following the "no bow in picture" updates. I just want to say that all parties involved have handled the situation with complete class. I think all the right steps were taken and I hope you can submit another buck.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.