Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest
Team 1 Returning Champions Thread >

Team 1 Returning Champions Thread

Team 1 Returning Champions Thread

Old 09-26-2011, 06:12 PM
Typical Buck

Cool

Good Luck

Hey great to have you back Camokenny and hope the 2 of you have a great 1st weekend to hunt. Tomorrow is the 1st weekend to the cool off here. We've been getting some awesome Indian Summer weather here for the last week. I'll be pushing to down a Bull Moose for the next couple of weeks and maybe a doe or 2. Need some meat, good luck guys.
Rocky
Old 09-26-2011, 07:22 PM
Typical Buck

Default Here he is!

The wait is over, I have the pictures!
They aren't the best, since they're in the driveway of our house.... but i shot him in a downpour and was by myself and light was fading very fast, and gutting him and getting him out of there were my top priorities.
Attached Thumbnails Team 1 Returning Champions Thread-dsdsd.jpg  
Old 09-26-2011, 09:12 PM
Typical Buck

Red face

Blake
Nice buck buddy,I'm hoping you have more pictures of the deer ! This picture, the deer would not be counted as I do not see your bow in the picture and according to rule #7 it has to be present. Don't tell me you don't have one!!!!! congrats again on the buck Blake.
PM me when you come up with one so I can put it in the scoring thread.
Rocky
Old 09-27-2011, 04:47 PM
Typical Buck

I completely forgot about that rule, I do have the rack still, but the body is long gone...
I would guess that people wouldn't give me too much grief for taking a picture with just the rack, and my bow, in the same spot out side my house? having both of those pictures has to be enough proof right?

If not, I've still got two buck tags, and I won't forget on the next one!

I guess we'll see what the Mods think.
Old 09-28-2011, 06:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice buck Blake! way to go man.

Hopefully the mods will let you slide with just a head photo and your bow. I dont think you can enter a second buck on here, its got to be your first buck according to the rules.

Well the season starts for me saturday ill be heading to my buddys deer camp friday to hunt all weekend, i cant wait the deer numbers are up this year and it should be a great season!
Old 09-28-2011, 03:36 PM
Typical Buck

well heres another photo, poor quality since it's on my laptop's web cam, but between this photo and the other hopefully they can let it slide... I guess we'll see

And Finner I was just saying that if they don't let us enter this buck, i could possibly enter the next buck if i get another as long as i have a good picture with my bow in it! I feel like they'll let this one go though, but we'll see what happens.
Attached Thumbnails Team 1 Returning Champions Thread-photo-2011-09-28-18.29.jpg  
Old 09-30-2011, 01:31 PM
Fork Horn

i will discuss this with feildmouse. the decition will have to be accepted by us both.
Old 09-30-2011, 01:43 PM
Fork Horn

It would seem that this would have to go to a vote among team captains also. Since it clearly doesnt fall within the rules of the contest. But that being said, he would have my blessing as team 5 captain. Now if this was during guns season, it might be different. Congrats blake, very nice bow kill!!!
Old 09-30-2011, 02:16 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by jermelott
It would seem that this would have to go to a vote among team captains also. Since it clearly doesnt fall within the rules of the contest. But that being said, he would have my blessing as team 5 captain. Now if this was during guns season, it might be different. Congrats blake, very nice bow kill!!!
Thank you, It was an honest mistake.
I hope everyone else agrees with you!

But also, if this buck didn't count, and if i took another buck, would that one count? Because according to the rules I can't enter my second buck, but if my first one doesn't count, then does that mean the second one (If i get a 2nd one) could count as long as i had my bow in the picture?
Old 09-30-2011, 08:44 PM
Typical Buck

I'll be in a tree in just a few hours! Best weather conditions in several years for opening day. Good luck to everyone hunting Saturday!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.