Community

Team 4 Red Mist

Old 11-08-2011, 07:53 AM
Fork Horn

Yeah what do I do? Who do I report it too?? This all happened last evening.... I gotta find a tape to measure him. Its about time I cash in on this contest lol wow!
Old 11-08-2011, 07:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by jemrami9
Yeah what do I do? Who do I report it too?? This all happened last evening.... I gotta find a tape to measure him. Its about time I cash in on this contest lol wow!
need to get a string and a tape and remeasure..yer missin some..should go 135 easy? watch the tutorial? its in the rules section
Old 11-09-2011, 04:29 AM
Fork Horn

thats what I thought too... let me try again. Never did this before....
Old 11-09-2011, 11:13 AM
Typical Buck

Passed a small 8 up about a week ago 115 maybe taking a couple half days off thursday and friday hope I see a shooter. Nice buck rami 9. Lets get after them, sorry I haven't been around will be here lot more now that putters up and running.
Old 11-09-2011, 04:42 PM
Fork Horn

Congrats jemrami!! Great buck! We are on the board!

I finally decided to shot a doe tonight. 19 yard shot 55 yd recovery. I have been nothing but does the last week and a half. I actually shot this doe with a rage broadhead, 1st that have even tried them. It had a great hole but I honestly have to say the blood trail was no better than my normal heads (thunderheads). I tried them now back to my old heads.

I have three days left to get a buck! the season ends this Sat. I am leaving for New York next week to archery hunt and also gun hunt.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by jemrami9

Congrats on a nice Buck...we are on the board...
Old 11-10-2011, 07:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by razor6570
Congrats jemrami!! Great buck! We are on the board!

I finally decided to shot a doe tonight. 19 yard shot 55 yd recovery. I have been nothing but does the last week and a half. I actually shot this doe with a rage broadhead, 1st that have even tried them. It had a great hole but I honestly have to say the blood trail was no better than my normal heads (thunderheads). I tried them now back to my old heads.

I have three days left to get a buck! the season ends this Sat. I am leaving for New York next week to archery hunt and also gun hunt.

i havnt tried them yet...i figure why fix what isnt broken. i think as long as it is a fixed blade, i am better off.
Old 11-10-2011, 09:01 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420
i havnt tried them yet...i figure why fix what isnt broken. i think as long as it is a fixed blade, i am better off.
I agree with you 100%. For years I have been so against expandables, I finally decised this year to try them and see if my thought of them would change. Well, it hasn't! I agree that they do a good job, but nothing beats the cut-on contact heads (IMO). I guess, what I got out of this is to each their own. I feel confident that my COC heads will penetrate better if I hit the shoulder. It happens, don't fool yourself!
Old 11-10-2011, 10:01 AM
Fork Horn

Alright gentlemen,

I apologize for my absence the last couple of days, I was called on active orders in order to assist with a family who son was just killed in Afghanistan. Good to see someone scored on a nice buck, time for the rest of us to drop something! Score has been counted, once again I am sorry, but I had no control of the situation.

Last edited by IOWABUCKHUNTR; 11-10-2011 at 10:07 AM.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:31 AM
Fork Horn

My pleasure! Glad I was able to cash in and contribute...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.