Community

Team 4 Red Mist

Old 10-30-2011, 02:13 PM
Fork Horn

Ya, bend at the waist.... I know better lol. Yeah one of those deals, everything is going so fast. Watched a 10 yd shot turn into a 30 yd shot. Deer stopped at 30.2 yds as advertised. Didnt quite do my part lol. Better luck next time right??
Old 10-31-2011, 12:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

We hunted Saturday afternoon, kicked up a nice 8 walking into my stand, Was kinda bummed that some of the corn was still up. But we had a ton of pics on 1 of the cams showing deer moving at all times of the day. So things might be starting to pick up...
Old 11-01-2011, 02:04 PM
Fork Horn

Got out last weekend with the wife, she had a 2.5 year old 8 pt come in that she had in her mind to shoot. Grunted at him and got him in to about 20 yards. Unfortunately he cut the trail that a yote had ran in on about 20 minutes before he showed up and got a little nervous. He stopped right in the middle of the zipperline of the blind and she wasnt able to get a shot.

Aside from that, we are both looking forward to the 11-15th, got all the vacation time set in stone, and it looks like the early rut is already kicking off. Saw a 140 class on the side of the road Sunday morning, and a doe bedded with three bucks milling around her in the middle of one of the fields when driving home, needless to say the big ones will be starting to get stupid!

Ill keep ya'll updated, but here in a week or so there will be points on the board, whether it be a big one or just a cull buck, cause the 15th will probably be my last day to hunt. Hope for the big one!
Old 11-03-2011, 11:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

must be nice to have a 140 to go after..the 9 i have my sights on will be lucky to get 110(maybe a lil modest..hopefully) lol. gl with him...leaving in an hour to head back out, get a night hunt in and come home tuesday...unless i get lucky.

yall get in the woods, time to get er done..if yer pickin up a rifle before ya land a bow kill buck for the team..i dont wanna know
Old 11-04-2011, 02:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Big doe an two hogs on the ground so far. I will be off this coming week an they are moving here. Good luck guys.
Old 11-04-2011, 04:00 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by AR Bowhunter
Big doe an two hogs on the ground so far. I will be off this coming week an they are moving here. Good luck guys.

Least you are piling them up! Got lots of hogs in your area? I am looking to take a trip here next year with the wife, and am trying to find some reasonably priced hog hunts...
Old 11-07-2011, 10:06 AM
Fork Horn

Well, I have been hunting hard the last wto weeks. I have seen alot of deer but no shooters! The biggest buck I have seen is an 8 point about 14" wide. I am holding out, but our season comes to an end on Saturday!!

Hope you other guys are having better luck than I am!!
Old 11-07-2011, 07:19 PM
Fork Horn

Greetings friends! Cashed in tonight after the gaffe on Friday. 9 pointer with a broken brow tine, pushing 17" inside spread. Just got home..... Pix in the morning, woohoo! Not sure if we are on the board yet but we are now for sure!
Old 11-08-2011, 07:32 AM
Fork Horn

Here he is....
Old 11-08-2011, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by jemrami9
here he is....

ohhh snap..nice effin job...need a capn round here to report this.

on a side note...i have been seein bloody pics of people and their catch...lets get em cleaned up guys, tuck the tongue back in their mouth, hide the wounds if ya can...jem did a good job....even with the tongue hangin out, with a smile like that, im sure it was the last thing he woulda ever thought about, but take it into consideration, this guy gave his life so you can eat..at least let the pic of the last day of his life honor him if you will.

Last edited by halfbakedi420; 11-08-2011 at 07:55 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.