Team 4 Red Mist

Old 09-12-2011, 06:47 AM
Fork Horn

did I miss something because I don't remember the team picking a name yet these are the names that the members have came up with so far let pick that and a captain

Backstrap Inc
Complete Pass Thru.....CPT for short
Team Morning Woods
The Deflators
Mass Monsters
Bucks Beware
Red Mist
Old 09-12-2011, 06:50 AM
Fork Horn

Iowa has my vote for team captain

and Mass Monsters as a team name
Old 09-13-2011, 10:44 AM
Fork Horn

I sent out a PM to our missing guy, if I dont hear back from him before September 24th I will ask for an alternate.

A little update from Iowa, the deer have really slowed their movement this week, it got up to 90 yesterday after a great week of high 60's and low 70's. We have a cold front moving in today and throught the rest of the week with a freeze warning tomorrow night more a touch of the Northern part of the state.

I've got 4 bucks I am keeping close tabs on this year, all will go above 140's with a 4.5 that would bust 160. I am hoping I can have the patience to not shoot the 160 and let him go 1 more year, I have been watching this buck since he was a fawn.

This will be the wife's second year in the woods with me, this year she will be putting the camera down and hopefully taking another big buck herself.

I check in everyday multiple times, so if anyone ever has any questions or needs advice; as long as it fits within my scope of knowledge I am more than willing to help! I can be reached at [email protected], if for some reason you need fast advice.

Happy hunting and good luck to Team 4!
Old 09-13-2011, 02:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

If Iowa wants to be Captain that is fine and dandy with me, Hail to the Captain...Team RED MIST also sound good to be. The avatar shows team 3 on the arrow...Also sorry I have not been on in a few days, but we just moved into a new building at work and things have been real insane here...
Old 09-13-2011, 03:08 PM
Fork Horn

[quote=BUCKMARK;3847054]The avatar shows team 3 on the arrow...quote]

That was just mine... I didnt realize HB put up a refined version... Which I am now proudly sporting until we officially decide on a name...
Old 09-13-2011, 04:37 PM
Fork Horn

Iowa as our team captain is fine with me.

As far as a team name, I am open to anything.

Temp has turned more fall like here. Deer are up moving heavily! I have been shooting about everyday. I shot out of my treestand the other night. Could not have been happier with the results! I am ready besides washing my clothes and packing my gear, oh wait,, I have another two weeks!!!!!

Good luck to all you guys.
Old 09-14-2011, 01:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

if i havnt said it, iowa fer capn is good to me. as well as redmist ..obviously lol
Old 09-17-2011, 07:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Kinda quiet around here...everybody must be busy getting ready to do some hunting...
Old 09-18-2011, 05:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am in an out for the most part. I'm on call this weekend. Will be down at the camp this coming weekend to check cameras an to decide where I will sit the first morning.
Old 09-18-2011, 06:43 AM
Fork Horn

So is our team name Red Mist? If it is, where do I get the avatar at?

Has been quite on here but I am doing the same thing getting ready for the season to start and trying finish all my summer projects.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.