Team 4 Red Mist

Old 12-10-2011, 02:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ar bowhunter
guys, sorry i have not been able to add to the cause this year. Have managed a big doe an two hogs in oct. I have spent most of my time with dad in an out of the hospital. He now has a hospital bed at home an that is where he is spending most of his time now.
sorry bout yer pa'...the doe counts i think if ya have the pic. All is good, this is jus fer fun.
Old 12-30-2011, 10:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

been out a few times, did a 2 dayer and a 3 dayer...all the nice ones went where i was yesterday lol. i had the gurls on my side, but seems the rut is overish, saw a lil foolin round but not like crazy. creek bed has water now, so no more super highway for me to travel. gotta post up and get still...they want nothin to do with this pop up i have, so i put it to hopefully push them to me..but they go wide er the other way. real frustrating, but fun to watch them deer run round laughin at me.
still this weekend so im onna hit it tonight, get out sat and sun.
Old 01-14-2012, 07:30 PM
Fork Horn

Take care folks! Its been fun!