Community

Team 7 check-in thread

Old 09-16-2011, 04:06 AM
Spike

I am a fan of relentless pursuit
Old 09-16-2011, 10:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Whatever works for me...just go with something. We could always just be "Team #7", with some pic. I care not. Go with what you want, I reckon since you're not getting much feedback.
Old 09-16-2011, 06:20 PM
Fork Horn

Ill be out this weekend trying to get us some points cant wait! Well its relentless pursuit I guess hope some people get in the mood to kill something.
Old 09-17-2011, 06:14 AM
Fork Horn

Good luck. I will be back out this evening unless the rain keeps up. Otherwise it may be this week before I can get back out.
Old 09-17-2011, 06:32 PM
Fork Horn

krslayer you get one on the ground yet?
Old 09-18-2011, 05:08 PM
Fork Horn

no I passed on does yesterday and today kinda waiting for smoething nice early this year. Trust me ill take a doe or two this year Im just not to that point yet. Got a few real nice bucks on the cameras and holdin out for another week or two. Come october it will be on for the does... lol
Old 09-19-2011, 08:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was planning on being out this morning, but I may have come down with the ole influenza. May go out this afternoon anyway, but feel pretty crummy. Hopefully this will pass soon, so that I can stay in one location for more than an hour without scent-filled substance exploding out of various locations of my body!
Old 09-19-2011, 01:31 PM
Fork Horn

Hey everyone haven't been on much latley. Have a couple of bow hunts in the works. Going to Indiana around opening week and then will be in Alabama for that opening weekend. Wish you all the best in ypour hunts. maybe someone can help tried to change my avatar and don't know how I guess any help from anyone. Thanks Jerry
Old 09-19-2011, 03:30 PM
Fork Horn

Save the pic to your computer then go to your user control panel and and you will see the option there to change your avatar
Old 09-22-2011, 12:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm back guys! Had a great time. Got some bum info from the Forest Ranger on first arriving that had us wasting a lot of time looking in areas that didn't have any elk. My original plan was more correct but the location was mostly inaccessible on truck so we floundered without seeing anything for the first half. Finally got some good tips from the Biologist and a fellow hunter that was camped next to us who had tagged out. Elk were still all up above timberline even though it had snowed repeatedly up there. Saw our first elk with 3 days to go. Next morning out saw a nice 6x6 and misjudged the distance (way out of range), not used to open spaces and big elk. LOL Had rain, sleet, or snow (or all three) the last 3 days but saw elk every time out. Couldn't get close to anything. Had a great time anyway and saw 5 moose, lots of antelope and literal tons of muley does and fawns with a couple bucks.

Glad to see some are already hunting!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.