Community

Team 7 check-in thread

Old 09-12-2011, 03:37 PM
Fork Horn

any other input we gotta decide something
Old 09-13-2011, 05:20 AM
Fork Horn

Wasn't there a deadline on the captain choice? I cannot find that in the rules anymore. As long as someone is willing and able to check in everyday and get the information to the contest boss, they should volunteer. I am willing but the everyday part may be a little difficult.

As far as team name, I am in favor of something simple. If we are hunters, then we are all adults and shouldn't have a twelve year old's playground name. I am not trying to take the fun out of this, but I have seen a lot of team names that are ridiculous.

Well, enough of my soapbox, season opens in 2 days and I will be out that evening. We have a cold front coming though tomorrow. High of almost 90 today and tomorrow will be low 70's and mid 60's on Thursday. Perfect wind for my new stand location and I will be in it. I posted the link to a picture and video I had on my camera in another thread down below. I was moving the camera to a different spot and decided to not put it back right there so I won't be tempted to check that camera every couple of days and leave my scent everywhere.

Good luck all and I'll talk to you all soon.

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/trai...se-camera.html
Old 09-13-2011, 10:51 AM
Spike

Team name and avatar really dont matter to me... Whatever you guys want is fine. As for team Captain no one but KY has said anything so my new vote goes to KY lol... If you want it you got it
Old 09-13-2011, 01:45 PM
Fork Horn

ok ill be captain unless someone is opposed, Im on here everyday. I like the avatar for relentless pursuit myself
Old 09-14-2011, 04:13 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by kyslayer
ok ill be captain unless someone is opposed, Im on here everyday. I like the avatar for relentless pursuit myself
sounds good to me. take the lead...
Old 09-14-2011, 05:26 PM
Fork Horn

I told the admin that we had two guys not checked in so we will see what they say about that. Gues we get alternates
Old 09-15-2011, 08:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for taking the lead slayer. They probably will put a couple alternates with us. My hunting will begin next Monday morning! Public land, hard hunting for the first week before statewide opens the next week. I'll still be out there though!
Old 09-15-2011, 11:47 AM
Fork Horn

I just left work and should be in my stand in an hour or so. I always love th first hunt of the season. It's 59 degrees with a 5 mph wind from the NE. I'm gonna enjoy it.
Old 09-15-2011, 05:21 PM
Fork Horn

yea it was nice weather today in ky high of 65 but unfortunately had to work. O well always this weekend
Old 09-15-2011, 05:21 PM
Fork Horn

Id kinda like a team vote on name and avatar or anybody elses idea.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.