Team 2 Check In Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 04:57 AM
Typical Buck

We are on the Ridge Reapers on AT.I was on the winning team last year.
Originally Posted by RIStrutStopper
Pretty wild coincidence. What team on AT are you guys on?
Old 09-09-2011, 05:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Ohio Bowhunter75
We are on the Ridge Reapers on AT.I was on the winning team last year.
I'm on The Last Bowhicans. Someone on our team nailed a 140" class buck last night. He hasn't scored it yet but the trail cam pics look great.
Old 09-09-2011, 04:57 PM
Typical Buck

Good for him.One of ours shot a mulie doe.He will kill a decent buck before long.He was on my team last year.
Old 09-12-2011, 05:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Getting psyched, c'mon Sep 15!
Old 09-13-2011, 04:34 AM
Typical Buck

Not to far behind you.Ours comes in the 24th.
Old 09-18-2011, 02:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cool hunt yesterday and I didn't even draw my bow. Not 15 minutes in the stand and a bobcat walks by. Later on had a spike hang out 10 yards from the stand for about 10 minutes. I let him walk. Watched a flock of turkeys for a while mingling with about 5 slickheads which included a spotted fawn. The turkeys went to roost and the does finally walked off just at dark. I lowered my bow and hear leaves crunching so I stay put, the spike is back with his bigger brother! It was a small 8. All I could do was watch them until they finally left. Good night in the stand.
Old 09-18-2011, 06:00 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by RIStrutStopper
Cool hunt yesterday and I didn't even draw my bow. Not 15 minutes in the stand and a bobcat walks by. Later on had a spike hang out 10 yards from the stand for about 10 minutes. I let him walk. Watched a flock of turkeys for a while mingling with about 5 slickheads which included a spotted fawn. The turkeys went to roost and the does finally walked off just at dark. I lowered my bow and hear leaves crunching so I stay put, the spike is back with his bigger brother! It was a small 8. All I could do was watch them until they finally left. Good night in the stand.
Cool, sounds like a great hunt. Some of my most memorable hunts was just as this.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:52 AM
Typical Buck

It is always good just to be out there.Watch nature,breath the air and relax.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:21 AM
Typical Buck

Season is in.Saturday the farmer on the next property decided to brush hog untill dark.I was only 70 yards from one of the property lines and he was close enough to hear his radio.Needless to say I never saw a deer.I hunted my place Sunday evening.I set my wife up on the oats,rye and pea field.It joins my soy bean field.The wind was wrong to hunt the beans so I took my 6 year old son and hunted a wheat and rye plot.We saw 9 does but just could not get things to work out right for a shot on any of them.We got chased out of our stands by thunderstorms right at prime time.The wife passed on her first buck of the season,a five pointer at 20 yards.There was a doe with him but she fed just outside of the wife's comfort range.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:26 AM
Fork Horn

Hey team, My season opened up on saturday. It was a slows start only seeing a small buck and three does. I did end up taking a young doe saturday night though. Sorry, had nobody around to take a pick.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.