Community

Team 5 P&Y Posse

Old 09-11-2011, 06:10 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by jermelott
I was playing around with this earlier. What do yall think?
I like this
Sorry I haven't been on a lot, started a new job and have been working my rearend off. Got my license and any sex archery tag today so I ready to go.

Don
Old 09-12-2011, 11:04 AM
Fork Horn

If no one wants be to captain, then I will assume the position. Also, we havent had alot of votes on a team name, but the ones that have voted have liked P & Y Posse. So, unless someone objects to this name and avatar, this is us! Please right click on the avatar that I posted and save to your computer. Then edit your avatar so that our team picture is your new avatar. I cant wait to see this avatar popping up in the Official Score card thread!!! Good luck everyone!! PS, how about posting some pictures of bucks that you are after this year. PSS, just found out that we are expecting another baby!!!!!
Old 09-12-2011, 11:22 AM
Typical Buck

Congrats Jermelott! And sounds good to me lets just stick with the avatar you made and team name!
Old 09-12-2011, 06:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

X2 on that.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:49 PM
Typical Buck

I hunt a lot of public ground as well as private. Believe it or not i prefer to hunt the public because there are a lot more bigger deer there. I drove around a little last night and saw 3 nice ones, the biggest was sporting 13 pts, had split brows and a split g-3 with a 10 pt frame. easy 170+ Ive got a trail camera about 200 yards from where i saw him on a water hole that is tore up with sign. hopefully i will get a pic. Around the house the best i've got on camera so far is a couple of tens that will go 150 or so. I did see one that was much nicer but no pics of him yet.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:19 PM
Spike

when I try to change my avatar it says jpeg has an incorrect file extension. Help please!!
Old 09-14-2011, 05:21 AM
Fork Horn

I get to drive some of the back county roads here in Iowa for my job, and I saw a nice 8pt. along the edge of one the corn fields I go by. I can't wait until October 1st I'll be sitting in the woods.

Don
Old 09-14-2011, 09:50 AM
Typical Buck

you have to save the big picture and not the small one already in the avatar location. i had the same problem but this worked
Old 09-14-2011, 10:18 AM
Fork Horn

Tcicon, did you right click on the picture file, save it to your computer, then go to edit avatar, browse, click on the picture file that you saved, then click save? I see others are able to use the picture. Let me know if you are still having problems getting it to work. I can try emailing you a smaller file to see if that helps.

Dman, i get to hit the woods october 1st also! And let me tell ya, Im Pumped!!!

pjhunts, I wish I had deer in the 170's around here, or even the 150's would be awesome. Our trophy's are in the 130's, dont get me wrong, i will be tickled pink with another bow kill in the 130's. And thanks for the congrats guys!!!
Old 09-14-2011, 06:14 PM
Typical Buck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.