Community

Team 12 'The Bone Crushers'

Old 09-08-2011, 12:58 PM
Fork Horn

You lucky ducks i have more than a month to wait before i get into the woods.
Old 09-10-2011, 06:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

LC - I see our team name from last year is back - and on the board already!
Old 09-12-2011, 11:52 AM
Typical Buck

The killing machine of btbowhunter has been added to our team. Teams are now comprised of 11 members.
I'll ask -zink- for a sub for tedrow.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by wallhangr
LC - I see our team name from last year is back - and on the board already!
Yeah, I just saw that.

I kind of liked that name. We actually made that one up, didn't we?

I'm happy for him, but it's painful to watch deer go down when I still have to wait to hunt.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, I came up with it looking at the list that we had so far and combining ideas.

I'm to the point that I'm checking in on the weather forecast each day and planning stand selection for my first two days.......2 more wake-ups and I'm in a tree!
Old 09-14-2011, 05:12 AM
Typical Buck

zink has added these hunters to our team.
btbowhunter and 3stone

Spoke with btbowhunter on Monday night so he knows. (Father had major surgery last week and he wasn't home to find the message) He'll check in sometime this week.

I sent 3stone a PM this morning.

Still no word from tedrow, I believe 3stone is his replacement.

'Kill 'em boys!'
Old 09-14-2011, 12:21 PM
Fork Horn

3stone checking in. Got my bow tuned in and leaving for Wisconsin for opening weekend in t-minus 48 hours. First time to hunt opening weekend up there. I also bow hunt Oklahoma and East Texas. Took a 151 3/8 inch 4 by 4 11 pt. with my bow 2 years ago and a 163 in 14 pt. last year during rifle season. Planning on breaking both those this year.
Old 09-14-2011, 01:12 PM
Fork Horn

Welcome 3stone! Looks like the team is on the up&up!
Old 09-14-2011, 02:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by 3stone
3stone checking in. Got my bow tuned in and leaving for Wisconsin for opening weekend in t-minus 48 hours. First time to hunt opening weekend up there. I also bow hunt Oklahoma and East Texas. Took a 151 3/8 inch 4 by 4 11 pt. with my bow 2 years ago and a 163 in 14 pt. last year during rifle season. Planning on breaking both those this year.
Welcome! Man, you guys and your great places to hunt. I can only dream about deer that size. You'd think that during almost 25 years in the Navy I'd have at least been stationed ONCE somewhere up north. Nope. Always south. Ah well, what we lack in quality we make up for in quantity. There's no limit to the number of deer I can kill. One of these days I'll make it up there.
Old 09-14-2011, 02:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by wallhangr
Yeah, I came up with it looking at the list that we had so far and combining ideas.

I'm to the point that I'm checking in on the weather forecast each day and planning stand selection for my first two days.......2 more wake-ups and I'm in a tree!
I remember that now. That was a cool name. Our avatar was better too, but I'm biased because I made it.

I know what you mean. This is killing me. It always does, and I hope that never changes. At this point in my life it's the only thing that gets me as excited as a kid waiting for Christmas.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.