Offical Team 10 check in

Old 10-16-2011, 06:27 PM
Typical Buck

how is everyone doing? any luck? its been windy here in ohio
Old 10-17-2011, 05:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ive only been out a few more times and haven't seen a thing. Between the wind and the heat it has been a tough year so far. Found out that my dad did take a doe with his crossbow at our urban spot tonight. First deer with a bow or crossbow so quite happy for him. Almost 70 and just started using anything other than a gun.

I'll be heading down to central Illinois this weekend for three days so really hoping to fill at least one tag. We'll see.....
Old 10-19-2011, 05:36 AM
Typical Buck

I have been out all but 4 days this month and the action is very slow. I have called int 3 different bucks, thee biggest being 120". I am seeing alot more sign in the timbers and along the edges. I think we are getting close to some very exciting action. i will be in a tree all weekend and half of next week to see what is going on. Hopefully, i will put a doe or two on the ground as well. Good luck and good shooting everyone.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:04 AM
Fork Horn

well im sick as can be but i set up a ground blind last sunday on the edge of my food plot the spot is dynamite. ill be in it on friday evening for the first time. hopefully i can get one down. we need to get some scores on the board for team 10
Old 10-21-2011, 07:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well today is the first day of my 5 week vacation. Ive only been 3 times so far but its about to change. Things are about to get "right". Love this time of year.
Old 10-22-2011, 05:11 AM
Typical Buck

did frosty ever get his rack scored?
Old 10-24-2011, 05:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was in Central Illinois this weekend and only saw 2 deer, a 3 pt and a doe. Weather was way too warm for the deer to be moving there. When I head back in a couple weeks they should be going nuts. Have some more real nice bucks on camera as well. Went out tonight to my spot right outsice Chicago and saw a 9 point, a 5 point and a doe. The nine picked the right route for him, wrong one for me. Oh well....
Old 10-26-2011, 07:51 AM
Fork Horn

I haven't been on here lately, but here is my update. I have only got in the woods a couple of times. I haven't seen a whole lot of movement. I did get to see a nice 8, but never offered a shot. I am headed back this weekend and hopefully get a better look at him. Good luck to those that will be out this weekend.
Old 10-27-2011, 05:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well saw no deer tonight but I did miss a 20 yard shot at a turkey. Had to turn hard around the tree and shoot behind me and I must have torqued the shot. I could hear them out in a field and I voice called to them and they stuck in on me. Oh well got my heart beating pretty good for a little while.

On a side note...On the drive home tonight I come upon an ambulance and a couple of volunteer rescue vehicles stopped. I wait a few minutes and wait behind them but no one is guiding traffic so I ease on around them. A car is in my lane facing the wrong direction with a busted windshield and beat all to crap with blood all over the glass. Up a little farther something is in the road and at first I think its a large person laying there. Turns out to be a horse. Now there's something you don't see every day. I don't know if the people in the car were injured bad or not. I hope they are OK...
Old 10-28-2011, 07:32 AM
Fork Horn

well the bucks here in PA are finally starting to swell up and cruise well see what happens this weekend ill be in the stand all day for sure. last weekend i passed on a small eight i hope that wasnt a mistake

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.