Community

Offical Team 10 check in

Old 09-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Bartender

I currently hunt Kenosha county. Me and my Father use to rent from Temple farms that owns much of the land you speak of. I had a 5 day hunt setup back in the late 80's but I pissed my dad off and that fell through. I am always driving just north of BP and on my facebook page i have a pic of a real nice monster.
Originally Posted by fastetti
Peakrut, I have a spot to hunt in Southern Lake County by where I grew up. I'm up near Waukegan a decent amount, especially Bass Pro. There are a lot of areas around there I wish I could hunt. I have seen some monster bucks in some of those fields up there. You hunt in Northern Lake/Racine/Kenosha at all?

Oh ya, and Nock em Dead sounds good to me too.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:54 AM
Typical Buck

Woodline Bucks checking in. I have some great Iowa bucks on camera. I hope to show you myself with one of them this Fall.
Old 09-02-2011, 12:59 PM
Bartender

Guys check this avatar out and give me your thoughts?

A big Thank You to Jenna (KYdeerhunter03) for making this up for us.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:36 PM
Typical Buck

Old 09-03-2011, 10:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well our season started yesterday the 3rd but Im on nights but hope to go when Im off in a few days. The temps were in the upper 90s but are going to be in the low 70s for a high in a few days.

We only have a couple more to check in. If they dont show up soon I guess we will need replacemnets.
Old 09-05-2011, 05:03 AM
Spike

Like the name, love the avatar
Old 09-05-2011, 01:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

How long do we wait on the last two guys to check it? I guess we can still get alternates. Frosty452 and mossberghunt93 are still MIA.
Old 09-05-2011, 02:38 PM
Typical Buck

is there a deadline? maybe asks one of the mods
Old 09-06-2011, 04:42 AM
Fork Horn

Zink just messaged me and told me i was on the team... If this offer still stands id love to be a part of the team...so... sutton checking in... im in western PA allegheny county. im a member on the Penn State Archery Team. Ive been practicing hard and im ready to put it to some good use. i got pictures of huge monster and im ready to "Nock Em Dead"
Old 09-06-2011, 05:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sutton
Zink just messaged me and told me i was on the team... If this offer still stands id love to be a part of the team...so... sutton checking in... im in western PA allegheny county. im a member on the Penn State Archery Team. Ive been practicing hard and im ready to put it to some good use. i got pictures of huge monster and im ready to "Nock Em Dead"
Welcome....Lets see those pictures. I guess we need one more then the team is set.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.