Offical Team 10 check in

Old 10-31-2011, 02:51 PM
Fork Horn

well had a terrible weekend of hunting but we are pressing charges on a trespasser now, such a long story and i have talked to way to many people today to begin to explain the whole situation... the best part was the fact that the trespasser was a member on a small prostaff team with his own camera man... story to come when i get a chance
Old 10-31-2011, 06:56 PM
Typical Buck

went out this weekend..nothing in range. my cousin smoked a big 140 class 8pt. friday morning..hope everyone is staying safe out here and good luck boys
Old 11-03-2011, 06:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...photo0146.jpg/

Well it won't get us any points but I did take this hen this afternoon. Had about 20 come in and some picked me out and were nervous and walking away. A couple were still in the thicket to my left. I pulled back and held for about 45 seconds until she walkout from behind a ceder at 25 yards.

Made the shot and she took off flying. I knew it was a hard hit but had my doubt of finding her since she went to the thicket and its pretty hairy in there. As luck would have it I find her pretty fast at the top of a ditch. I hit it just above the legs and they were broke but those wings worked just fine. Those wings will make some nice calls.

The picture is from a cell phone and not very good...sorry.
Old 11-06-2011, 05:21 AM
Typical Buck

congrats on the thanksgiving bird
Old 11-08-2011, 10:24 AM
Spike

Getting ready to head down to our private ground for the next 5 days. haven't had a whole lot of action lately but have seen a nice buck in the area I will be hunting. Here are the pics of the 2 bucks i mentioned my dad and gpa both killed earlier this year.
Attached Thumbnails Offical Team 10 check in-securedownload.jpg   Offical Team 10 check in-tn.jpeg  

Last edited by STLwoodsman; 11-08-2011 at 10:27 AM.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:37 PM
Fork Horn

awesome bird man... and those are some dandy bucks i hope i can get my oppertunity at one like that... well i wAS faced with a hard decision as to either go home and hunt the last day of archery or attend this psu game... but i just sold my ticket looks like ill be in a treestand this weekend
Old 11-09-2011, 05:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Spent all last weekend in the tree stand and didn't do very good. Took a button off the ground while walking in after a morning hunt. Didn't see the buttons until walking in on him on the ground. I was a little mad at myself but nothing I could do, first one I've ever shot in 15 years of hunting. Was proud of my shot, 35 yards off the ground. My buddy had a monster come in at 15 yards but didn't give him a shot. Saw a nice one at 125 yards but wouldn't respond to anything. I know it won't help our team but looking forward to getting out with a gun. Will try my urban spot a few more times to see if I can get some antlers on the ground. We'll see....
Old 11-11-2011, 05:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ive been hunting hard. Spending about 8 to 9 hours a day in the stand for the last couple weeks. I am wore out already. I have seen a lot of deer but nothing worth shooting. Gun season starts tomorrow so I may just take the gun and see what happens. A friend told me he almost hit a big 9 point in front of where I hunt. Said it was 20-22 inches wide. Maybe someone will push him my way.
Old 11-11-2011, 06:48 PM
Typical Buck

good luck to u all who are hunting this weekend
Old 11-13-2011, 04:54 AM
Bartender

Sorry guys iv'e been MIA lately but I have a decent reason. I will have the story and score in a day or two.

Last edited by peakrut; 11-13-2011 at 04:57 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.