Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team - BUCK U - Thread (team 3) >

Official Team - BUCK U - Thread (team 3)

Official Team - BUCK U - Thread (team 3)

Old 09-05-2011, 03:56 PM
Fork Horn

I forgot to sign up. If I a spot comes up email me... [email protected]
Old 09-06-2011, 05:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you guys need to get in contact with me it would be faster if you e-mailed me at [email protected]

The name is great!! Time to switch the avatar
Old 09-06-2011, 09:53 AM
Fork Horn

Nine days and counting!!
If you want your e-mail known to others on the team please let me know. If not, then that's cool too. Those members that have already provided e-mail addresses are updated in the first post of our thread. If the name is underlined then it is linked to their e-mail address. Just click on the name. Don't abuse it!
I've been reading the manual on how to be a team captain. Only 5,201 pages left to read. I think I'm more qualified for this than all the politicians we have elected into office.
I'm sure Jenna's busy typing up her weekend adventures, possibly buying a calculator with an additional digit so that she can tally up the score..........
Old 09-06-2011, 10:27 AM
Fork Horn

Well gentleman and lady, it seems I have been kicked off of Team 3 and put on Team 4... I apologize for not being able to add my 160" to your score

Wish you all the best of luck!
Old 09-06-2011, 11:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by IOWABUCKHUNTR
Well gentleman and lady, it seems I have been kicked off of Team 3 and put on Team 4... I apologize for not being able to add my 160" to your score

Wish you all the best of luck!
kicked off....that sux...well its all good, feel free to stop in and say hay when ever ya feel the need...i guess we could all make a trip over to the dirty 4..that was team 4's nickname befor ya joined...and say hey..gl over there, and fingers crossed ya nail that 160"..i cant wait ta see it.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by KCMO Cityboy
Nine days and counting!!
If you want your e-mail known to others on the team please let me know. If not, then that's cool too. Those members that have already provided e-mail addresses are updated in the first post of our thread. If the name is underlined then it is linked to their e-mail address. Just click on the name. Don't abuse it!
I've been reading the manual on how to be a team captain. Only 5,201 pages left to read. I think I'm more qualified for this than all the politicians we have elected into office.
I'm sure Jenna's busy typing up her weekend adventures, possibly buying a calculator with an additional digit so that she can tally up the score..........
you're doing good, dont swet it. make sure ya keep a link to the rules, a link for the score card and a link to your email all written in red on the 1st page, and make everyone sign in blood that they read all the rules twice.
I HAVE BEEN A VICTIM AND SEEN PROBABLY 10 DEER GET SKIPPED BECAUSE SOMEONE DIDNT READ A RULE..
Old 09-07-2011, 01:47 AM
Fork Horn

hey everyone just got back from one of the camps i will be hunting this year.moved a couple stands around the deer sign looks good.i can be contacted at [email protected]. 38 days and counting.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Had an opportunity at a nice buck last night but go figure once I started looking at the antlers it was the buck my friend asked me not to shoot. So I ended up letting a 135'' deer continue to have air in its lungs lol yea...next time he aint gonna be so fortunate cuz I told my friend where the deer is traveling and he still insists on hunting another stand where he has hunted for 5 days straight and not seen him. DOY! Oh well I guess...I just want a stinkin doe for now...bucks can wait
Old 09-07-2011, 06:31 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys,
Twin brother (Sticknstringer) and I put up another stand this past weekend and moved the cams. I decided to buy a Canon XL2 for scouting and possibly a little hunting so I'll see if can post some stuff as time goes. If you need to get ahold of me- [email protected] - KCMO go ahead and link it to the first post. Season starts next week for me in Nebraska. I live in Sioux City IA and will be traveling back to central Nebraska many weekends this fall... I've lined up vacation for Halloween, Nov. 1st, 9th,10th,11th. Hopefully can have one down during those weeks. We did get our first Hard Horn Pic ( 125" 10 point). So far I haven't had a shooter on the cameras. Pretty much 135" and down. But they will come
Old 09-07-2011, 07:02 PM
Fork Horn

So MJ, where abouts in NE will you be hunting? My wife is from Grand Island and I go there occasionally. Sometimes will do some goose and pheasant hunting. Looks like you've picked some good dates to take off from work. Let me know how the filming goes. I've been eyeing the XL2. Apparently it has some freatures that are better than the Sony equivalent. For now I'll be content with my Canon.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.