Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest
Official Team - BUCK U - Thread (team 3) >

Official Team - BUCK U - Thread (team 3)

Community

Official Team - BUCK U - Thread (team 3)

Old 08-30-2011, 12:43 AM
Fork Horn

Whacker checking in. My name is Matt I am 27 yrs old and Live on the Eastern shore of Maryland. I'll be bowhunting MD mostly (season opens on the 15th) and the family farm in Northern PA. I may Hunt Deleware some this year also. The property I hunt in MD borders the Deleware state line and I may get a license. DE comes in on September 1st.
Old 08-30-2011, 06:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

chcking in.
North TeXaS season is oct-jan
Mathews featherlite
magnus snuffers
Hey everyone, Half from Texas here. I wanna say gl to all of us. I hope everyone can just touch base once a week and let everyone know ya aint forgotten about us. pics are always nice. I'll have a cam out in the next few weeks er so. I dont wanna get anyones hopes up, I have struck out the last 2 years as far as a big buck goes, but I know if I didnt sign up I'd get Drop Time, and be pissed I didnt sign up lol.
so gl 2 u all
big sugar, thats one big azz buck..our drop time aint that big lol

nominate Red Mist as Team name, I made up and I am sporting an avatar. just to show ya.
nominate kmco as our team cap'n

Last edited by halfbakedi420; 08-30-2011 at 08:02 AM.
Old 08-30-2011, 02:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Iowabuckhunter. I hope you connect on a nice one this year. If you do & if interested in getting it mounted, call early. I'm going to be cutting back on the number of heads I do this year. I accepted a new full time job that eats up a lot of nights & my wife and I are expecting our first kid in a couple weeks. So I won't have as much time as I used to for taxidermy.

Yeah, I hunt around the Dubuque area. Actually south of Dubuque in Jackson County. How about you? What part of IA are your from/hunt?
Old 08-30-2011, 02:56 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by zubba
Thanks Iowabuckhunter. I hope you connect on a nice one this year. If you do & if interested in getting it mounted, call early. I'm going to be cutting back on the number of heads I do this year. I accepted a new full time job that eats up a lot of nights & my wife and I are expecting our first kid in a couple weeks. So I won't have as much time as I used to for taxidermy.

Yeah, I hunt around the Dubuque area. Actually south of Dubuque in Jackson County. How about you? What part of IA are your from/hunt?

I'll mostly be in Guthrie County this year, and with a little luck I will be getting into a couple of our other little honey holes, but they have only been managed for 2 years now. I also have access to some prime land down in Van Buren County right north of the Missouri border, but due to time constraints i.e New Job, I probably won't make it down there at all. I normally take all my animals to a local taxidermist, but he's become quite popular and it takes him a longer period of time now to get them back, so I'll be shopping a bit this year.

I actually went to school up in Cedar Falls a few years ago, so I know the northeast part of the state pretty well.
Old 08-30-2011, 02:59 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by halfbakedi420

nominate Red Mist as Team name, I made up and I am sporting an avatar. just to show ya.
nominate kmco as our team cap'n

I second both... Purely out of my laziness and lack of originality on the team name, and KMCO seems to be doing a good job so far.
Old 08-30-2011, 05:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Team name sounds good to me.
Old 08-30-2011, 06:29 PM
Fork Horn

Hey Halfbaked, I bleed burnt orange!
Old 08-31-2011, 03:15 AM
Spike

Checking in... I will be hunting 2 properties in southwest Ohio with turkey fan so hopefully I can come out on top! Lol good luck everyone!
Old 08-31-2011, 09:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

people need to be voting when signin in.
i feel like everyone needs to post an email er something that they check everyday. so your teammates can get in touch with you if needed. we lost out last year, cause people sign up and never come back on....if this is you, walk the plank now plz.
you can skype me, halfbakedi420 or hit me [email protected]....
our team capn will need to collect these, put them all on his/her 1st post on this thread. also..who hasnt checked in...i say KCMO is at least interim capn til the last vote comes, or the votes get to where we are "drawin dead"...2nd anyone?
Old 08-31-2011, 09:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Jimmyt
Checking in... I will be hunting 2 properties in southwest Ohio with turkey fan so hopefully I can come out on top! Lol good luck everyone!
lmao..if you're gonna wear a camo snuggie , ya might outta get everyone on the team one. welcome aboard.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.