HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2011-2012-bowhunting-contest-127/)
-   -   Official Team 9 Thread (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/2011-2012-bowhunting-contest/348829-official-team-9-thread.html)

Boogeyman24 08-28-2011 06:01 AM

Official Team 9 Thread

Hi All,

Hope you're all ready to kick off a great season! I'll be hunting in SW Wisconsin, and I've had the cams out for a week and have some good bucks already, so hopefully they stick around for season opener on Sept 17.

Team 9 - Bone Hound Gang

2. sticknstringer - Matt, Nebraska
xx deucebrown - Tennessee/Alabama
xx j76 - Jeff, Michigan
122. Huff04 - Illinois
85. Boogeyman24 - Matt, Wisconsin
24. WNYhunter - Steve, New York
101. Leverdude - Connecticut
40. RJPOUTDOORS - Kentucky
25. coryj - Cory, Virginia/Pennsylvania
67. kreagerm - Matt, Maryland
xx Pope94/IA - Andrew, Iowa

Kreagerm 08-29-2011 05:42 AM

Alright KreagerM checking in, just call me Matt. Can't wait to meet everyone and to get this season started. I live in Maryland and our season starts on Sept 15.

I'm without power right now because of the Huricane, so as soon as we get up and running I should be visiting and participating a lot more.

Can't wait to meet the rest of the team?

Boogeyman have you sent out any invites to the other team members? Eventually we'll have to pick a captain and a name/avatar.

Matt

coryj 08-30-2011 04:42 AM

Checking in. My name is Cory and I live and hunt in Virginia. Sometimes I hunt in PA as well, but I'm not sure if I will be able to or not this year.

Boogeyman24 08-30-2011 06:09 AM

What's up guys? My name is Matt as well - I updated the first post but haven't sent out PMs at all yet, I will in the upcoming week if we don't hear from the other team members.

I'm fine with whatever name/avatar/captain we pick.

Man I hope you guys are doing alright over there on the east coast - hope you didn't get hit too bad!

deucebrown 08-30-2011 07:46 AM

Hey yall,
Deucebrown checking in. Pleasure meeting and huntig with yall. I'll will be hunting out of Tennessee and alabama

Huff04 08-31-2011 01:22 PM

Huff04 checking in, I live and hunt in Illinois. Season start Oct 1 and goes till Jan 15

sticknstringer 08-31-2011 05:46 PM

Hi checkn in from nebraska. My name is also Matt, I hunt in central nebraska mainly for whitetail but also a few muley's. I have some nice trail cam pics this year of good 2 and 3 year olds but still waiting for a big one to show up.

Kreagerm 09-01-2011 10:50 AM

To funny all the Matt's on this team. We were actually hit pretty hard here in MD. There are only 31K people without power in my county and I'm still one of them, they hope to have it back up by Sat. We finally got hooked up with a generator 2 days ago, but all the food in the frig was already lost by then. But on a good note, it's Sept and the season starts up in 15 days :barmy:

As for me I usually make it in the woods 2 days a week, something will die this year, I promise you that. If we can all get at least 100 inches on the board we can take this contest.

I've been a captain in this contest for the past 3 years. If no one want to do it I will and that is not a problem.

Now we need to get some team names together.
Lung Busters
Soul Stealers
Bloody Shafts
Bone hound Gang

Lets hear some of your ideas as well

Boogeyman24 09-02-2011 05:31 AM

Welcome Huff and Matt/Stringer! I sent a PM to the remaining people who have yet to check in, so hopefully they'll respond to let us know they're still around.

Matt/Kreagerm if you are cool with being captain that's fine by me. I'm not much help with naming/graphics but I would nominate Bonehound Gang and Lung Busters for our team name.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Kreagerm 09-02-2011 05:50 PM

If no one is interested in being the Captain I can do it again, that is not a proplem. Also I'll go ahead and pm the missing members. I also like Lung Busters and Bone Hound Gang. Hope to hear everyone's opinions as well.

Matt