Official Team 9 Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 02:44 PM
Fork Horn

good job kreagerm!!

we're still in it.
Old 10-30-2011, 03:47 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks guys!!!

If we can all get on the board we will have a great chance at winning this thing.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:13 AM
Fork Horn

Good job kreagerm.

Friday night had couple does getting chase by couple small bucks. Then a bigger buck came out and start fighting one of the small ones and just ran him over no contest ( this happening 100 yard out). Then saturday had the same button buck come by 5 times then he decide to take a nap 20 yard from me for 3 hrs. About an hour left of light the field just start to fill up with deer, had couple does about 5 yards that i pull back on but had to turn and the arrow came out of the rest and the does spooked. Sunday roll around had nice 3 1/2 yo 8 pointer coming to me, then he turn about 100 yard and started walking back the way he came. I hit the grunt call couple time he turn and start walking back to me, got about 50 yards and stop. Then he took a 90 degree turn and walked down in the timber and never seen him again.

i will be out again next week end
Old 10-31-2011, 12:12 PM
Fork Horn

good job guys.here is a pic of a shooter i just got 40 yards from my stand. A few more days and He'll show up during day light.
Attached Thumbnails Official Team 9 Thread-crows-october-28-004.jpg   Official Team 9 Thread-crows-october-28-005.jpg  
Old 11-01-2011, 03:47 AM
j76
Typical Buck

Sounds like the action is starting to pick up for everyone, should be an interesting week or 2.
Sunday night was back on the farm where i seen the bucks Sat night. Sat in the other popup that they were by and wouldn't ya know it, about 6:15 out steps the big 8, right next to the blind i was in sat night!! Oh well, was good to see him back and that sat night wasn't just a fluke. Also had a couple spikes come out and some does. Decided no matter what i'm staying in the same blind every time from now on!! Think they are really workin this feild right now and if i can get out there enough, sooner or later it will come together. Workin right down the road from home today and will be able to get out tonite, Hopefull somethin happens.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:58 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by sticknstringer
good job guys.here is a pic of a shooter i just got 40 yards from my stand. A few more days and He'll show up during day light.
Good Luck, I hope you can get a shot at him.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:59 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by j76
Sounds like the action is starting to pick up for everyone, should be an interesting week or 2.
Sunday night was back on the farm where i seen the bucks Sat night. Sat in the other popup that they were by and wouldn't ya know it, about 6:15 out steps the big 8, right next to the blind i was in sat night!! Oh well, was good to see him back and that sat night wasn't just a fluke. Also had a couple spikes come out and some does. Decided no matter what i'm staying in the same blind every time from now on!! Think they are really workin this feild right now and if i can get out there enough, sooner or later it will come together. Workin right down the road from home today and will be able to get out tonite, Hopefull somethin happens.
Good Luck!!!!!
Old 11-01-2011, 05:24 PM
Fork Horn

Hi everyone,

was out Sunday and Monday morning, sunday didn't see anything and monday got a glimpse of a nice buck chasing a doe. He followed her up over the ridge and went straight away from me, then ran her back where they came from. Pretty slow in what I expected to be a good weekend, but looks like things are starting up - I was hoping there would be more bucks cruising looking for does, hopefully by this weekend the big guys aren't locked down with does.

hunting saturday - tuesday, have 4 days to get it done! after that we usually let the property sit for a weekend then it's gun season here in wi.

That's a hoss stick, best of luck with him.

sounds like everyone is having some action - good luck to everyone going out, lets see if we can put a few more on the ground!

Matt
Old 11-03-2011, 08:50 AM
Fork Horn

So a couple cousins have been hunting at my land the last two mornings, and they've been seeing lots of action - both saw nice bucks this morning, and one big 11pt was close but spotted my cousin before he could get a shot and spooked this morning. man i hope they keep it up, 2 days and i'll be in a tree!

any luck this week j? i know you were going out, anyone else? let's hope by next week we have a few more down!!!
Old 11-03-2011, 10:10 AM
Fork Horn

I'm off work tomorrow and only work Wednesday and Thursday of next week. Should be a few good days in the stand. I'm planning for all day hunts on those days.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.