Community

Official Team 9 Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 04:39 AM
Fork Horn

Lung busters or bone hound gang is fine by me and Kreagerm if u want captain it fine by me
Old 09-03-2011, 09:43 AM
Typical Buck

Ok guys I sent out the PM's late last night, lets hope we hear back before alternates are given out.

The Bone Hound Gang has a nice ring to it. Lets think of an idea for an Avatar. Anyone really good with photoshop? If not I'll try to get something together for us.

I would be honored to be the Captain of the soon to be Champions

On a great note, my power finally came back on after 6 days 12 hours
Old 09-04-2011, 12:32 AM
Typical Buck

Checking in with everyone, season started yesterday and it was hot. 100 degrees kept deer from realy moving and calling for rain today.
Old 09-04-2011, 12:12 PM
Typical Buck

Hey checking in here. my name is steve I live in western new york. our season starts oct. 15th. good luck to all....
Old 09-05-2011, 03:06 PM
Fork Horn

hung a stand today and put up two cameras in one of my good areas. We saw 3 nice bucks last night in the area so we moved the stand a quarter mile south closer to the bedding area. I think in the end the move will pay off but we will see what the cameras show.
Old 09-05-2011, 04:26 PM
Fork Horn

Hey everyone,

It sounds like bone hound gang has it for name? OK by everyone?

I'm horrible at photoshop so won't be much help for an avatar... trying to think of ideas and not much is coming to me, again i'm not much help here.

Season starts in 2 weeks, have a few good ones on the cam and I'll try to get pictures up soon. Anyone have pics of bucks on the hitlist this year??
Old 09-05-2011, 07:24 PM
Fork Horn

bone hound gang sounds fine to me, i dont care who is captain as long as they are willing to put in the time and will be dedicated to the team. Here are some of the promising deer for next year and there are a few we are considering shooting this year but arent for sure yet. MIGHT LET EM GO TO WATCH EM GROW
Old 09-06-2011, 02:03 AM
Typical Buck

Bone Hone Gang works for me also, looking forward to having fun. Good Luck to everyone.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:39 AM
Fork Horn

Bone hound gang sounds good. Our season starts 10/1 in Virginia and my 30th birthday is 10/3. Something in the 120s would be a great birthday present.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:48 PM
Typical Buck

This Damn Hurricane messed up our intenet, went all weekend without it . Living in the sticks really doesn't work well with the Iphone.

Looks like we are just waiting on 3 more people.

Bone Hound Gang sounds Awesome and I'll try working on something we can use an Avatar.

Yesterday I refreshed my Monster Raxx Mineral plot. Now I just need next thursday to get here.

Cory, Good Luck on dropping the one you are looking for on your BDay.

RJP, That's a little hot, I hope the rains really cool it off for you.

Matt, You have some nice choices there. Can't wait to see what you put on the ground.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.