Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest
"Team All-In" Team 11 Check In Thread >

"Team All-In" Team 11 Check In Thread

Community

"Team All-In" Team 11 Check In Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 05:56 AM
Fork Horn

Team "A11-In" is fine with me. I just suggested team carnage because I shoot a Ross Carnage. If I offended you I am sorry. I do respect the animals and the outdoors, to me its just a name that I don't read into it. The name "team 11" is fine with me to. Its just a name and I don't let names or labels define me as a person, hunter, or outdoorsman.
But again I am sorry if it up set you. We are a team and I want us to all be able to support each other in our efforts to harvest a mature whitetail. Good Luck to everybody!
Old 09-20-2011, 11:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dosnt matter to me what our team name ."ALL -In " is good with me as well.
Some great animals you have taken in Australia iamyourhuckleberry,Congrats

Henson--It was just a suggestion bud,dont take it to personal-lol-
Old 09-20-2011, 11:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

ManofTheFall--Have you sent alt. pearsontx4 a PM letting him know he is the other alt on the team?

Come on Oct 1
Old 09-20-2011, 08:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Joe, trust me. My suggestion was not an attack on you. It's just that carnage is something left by someone who doesn't care. In my opinion, it is not a positive "let's win this thing" name for the greatest team this contest has ever seen. An A11-in avatar could depict a target with ten arrows sticking out of the bull's eye (an arrow representing each of us). Or, how about ten arrows laced in a pinwheel fashion with a deer placed over the center. Each arrow could have our individual screen names running down the shaft. We're all in this to win, so let's go for broke! We'll hunt hard and bring home the prize! And Joe, my apologies as well. I meant no harm...

Jason, thanks. It was a good trip loaded with both good and bad events. I learned a lot..not sure I would do it again though. Once was enough. When I finish the story and can process all the photos, I will post a piece for everyone's reading and viewing pleasure.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

I will send him a PM right now. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys! I will be in the stand Saturday morning for the first time this year. If any one else will be out there yet Good luck!!!!! I don't really plan on shooting anything just yet, but you never know.
Old 09-21-2011, 05:35 AM
Fork Horn

I didn't feel like it was an attack on me. I just didn't want you to be upset by the name thats all. Anyways its water under the bridge.

I know I am pretty envious of Shawn who gets to start his season this weekend. Oct 1st needs to hurry up and get here so we can stop worrying about what to call ourselves and start putting deer on the ground!
Old 09-21-2011, 05:59 AM
Fork Horn

I was trying to come up with an avatar but photo shop is not one of my skills.
Attached Thumbnails "Team All-In" Team 11 Check In Thread-allin.jpg  
Old 09-21-2011, 08:38 AM
Fork Horn

hey y'all how you doing names sean live in central kansas. we got a lot of good deer on the farms that i hunt. i work at a pharmaceutical company and get half the year off so i get to hunt between 3 to 6 days a week. i work for a outfitter to and get to hunt all of that land so i hunt on right around 30k acres 10k of them is anywhere from 5 to 15min from my front door. i will be out this evening and tomorrow morning and evening.

Last edited by pearsontx4; 09-21-2011 at 09:00 AM.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:49 AM
Fork Horn

Welcome Sean. I hope you can bring us in a Kansas giant!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.