Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest
"Team All-In" Team 11 Check In Thread >

"Team All-In" Team 11 Check In Thread

Community

"Team All-In" Team 11 Check In Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 09:53 AM
Fork Horn

I will get the measurement all wrote up but surprised me came out to a non typical score of 142 5/8 with 13 points
Old 10-16-2011, 10:47 AM
Fork Horn

Got out this morning, saw 5 does, one solo that just came running by.. thought forsure a buck would follow but nothing. Then I turned around an hour later, had two right under me, saw me move.. caused a ruckas... One came back, but it was the smaller and I let her walk... O well... prolly shoulda took that doe anyways..
Old 10-16-2011, 03:44 PM
Spike

Been out a few times this fall havent seen anything, i got 20 days off starting thursday ill be hunting each day. Hopefully I can help the team out! good luck all!
Old 10-16-2011, 08:19 PM
Fork Horn

ok i finally got the computer to work with me here is the buck that i shot oct 14th i found him this morning after i walked the creek i found him about 700 yards from where i bumped him on oct 15th kinda of funny last year i shot my buck on oct 16th this year i find my buck on oct 16th. depending on how you score him if you add the tip to tip messurement greatest spread and inside spread i will get 142 5/8" but if you just add the tine length mass and inside spread you will get 114.5" so depends on the scoring sheet on what he will score.

here are a couple pictures of the deer and some random pictures that i took while sitting in the stand.

this is a picture that i took about on hour before i shot my buck do you see the smiley face? i shot the buck at the lower right hand corner of the mouth.

here is a picture of my bow the camcorder is a Kodak play sport witch i forgot to turn on before i shot my buck.

this picture i was trying to get my camera on my phone to be quiet when it took pictures i got tired of my head cover so i went rambo on them lol

here is me with the buck

different angel of the buck

me and my nephew with my buck

Last edited by pearsontx4; 10-16-2011 at 08:22 PM.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on your deer Sean and Joe! Man, we are scoring some real bar setters! Way to go guys!

The elk hunt this past weekend went pretty well. My sister and I divided two Kentucky rifle hunters up-she took one out while I took the other. By day's end on Saturday,I placed my hunter in sight of 22 elk-three bulls and 19 cows. He missed a 5x5 bull at just under 200 yards. This morning, I had him within 30 yards of a young button bull for a good ten minutes. We were waiting for something with real antlers to show up...it didn't happen and the youngster walked away. An hour later a shot echoed across the mountaintops. A quick check on the radio and sure enough my sister's hunter landed his first elk. It's not the biggest, but it was definitely earned! We spent the rest of Sunday packing elk 1-3/4 miles back to the truck. Luckily it was all downhill!

I have two more weekends of elk hunting and then I'm back to concentrating on deer...ya'll are doing well! Keep up the good work!

Cole, I'll get your avatar to you today!

Remember to pm me your email adress if you haven't received your personalized avatar.

Does anyone besides me have a feeling A11-In is going to win this contest?
Old 10-17-2011, 05:29 AM
Typical Buck

Talking

Will
In regards to you last question to thinking of winning the contest,we haven't even put our camo on yet ,LMAO . I'll have that address off to you today via email bud to send the scent to in Ohio. Thanks again.
Rocky
Old 10-17-2011, 06:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on an awesome buck pearson--Way to go

Working 12 hour shifts Mon and Tues and will be back in the woods on Wed and Thurs.Hopefully I dont run into this bear again-lol
Weather is starting to cool off some now this week,rain and strong winds but the temp is dropping.Hopefully I will have a few decent days to go out this wekk.
Good luck guys
jason
Old 10-17-2011, 06:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow!!!!! Alot going on. Great job on the doe Joe. Now it's time to get after that big boy. The pre-rut action will be picking up real soon then the rut will be on. Congrats Sean!!!!! That is a pretty cool looking buck. Great job on sticking with it and recovering him. Great job there on the elk too. That is pretty sweet. Prime time is coming boys, get out there and good luck!!!!!
Old 10-17-2011, 12:23 PM
Fork Horn

We are off to a great start! We need to keep the pressure on. I see that a few of the other teams have taken deer and some of them are pretty nice. We just gotta keep at it and get in the woods as much as possible. I will be back in the woods this weekend. Hopefully the temps stay down and the bucks start moving.
Old 10-17-2011, 01:29 PM
Fork Horn

manofthefall i sent you a pm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.