Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest
Team 13 check in thread "Natural Bone Killers" >

Team 13 check in thread "Natural Bone Killers"

Community

Team 13 check in thread "Natural Bone Killers"

Old 10-03-2011, 07:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by dmax4me
Hey BigDaddy,
Thanks for voting not to allow Team 1's entry. They are the returning champions from last year, so they should know the rules better than anyone that has never participated.

Deer Predator
Congratulations on the Gobbler!
No problem. I agree, they should know the rules from last year. A rule is a rule.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:54 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by dmax4me
Hey BigDaddy,
Thanks for voting not to allow Team 1's entry. They are the returning champions from last year, so they should know the rules better than anyone that has never participated.
X2!!!

I went out to check the cameras this morning and have one shooter buck on the camera. Also found my target doe, she doesn't have any fawns and is easy to identify b/c she is missing half of her tail!
Attached Thumbnails Team 13 check in thread "Natural Bone Killers"-cdy_0006.jpg   Team 13 check in thread "Natural Bone Killers"-mdgc0004-2-.jpg  
Old 10-04-2011, 12:14 PM
Fork Horn

I saw 3 super young bucks yesterday and two does. Hoping to get out Thursday again.
Old 10-04-2011, 05:11 PM
Fork Horn

Good luck EK on getting that buck.
Old 10-05-2011, 04:38 PM
Spike

Ive been out 5 times so far this year. Ive seen a lot of does and one small buck. Ive been trying to shoot a deer while video taping and it is alot harder than it looks. I had 2 does tonight that were within range but i couldnt get the camera focused on them before they went out of my shooting lanes. Has anyone else tried to video tape and shoot by themselves?
Old 10-05-2011, 05:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

I would love to try the video thing, but I have a hard enough time coming up with the cash for my hunting addiction. I have been out 7 times now, and have seen a few does, and one half racked buck.
Old 10-06-2011, 04:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

I solocam, not everyhunt but I try to run it most times, problem is knowing I'm not making money on it when a big boy pops out I always forget about the camera
Old 10-06-2011, 04:59 PM
Fork Horn

I'm heading out to Ohio tomorrow. I will be hunting all weekend and Monday morning.
Forecast is calling for highs in the 80's. I sure hope their moving.
Good luck to everyone on the team this weekend. It's time to put another one on the board.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:54 AM
Fork Horn

Went out a couple of times this week. Saw one buck and a few does. Does were out of range and the buck needs a year or two to grow. Not going to get out this weekend (no Sunday hunting where I am hunting and family obligations on Saturday). Have off Monday, but it is supossed to be pretty warm. Good luck to everone who gets out.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

I will be heading out in the morning. Hopefully will be able to hunt most of the weekend. I forgot to mention that I hunted last Saturday morning, and I have an area that I walk right by that is always loaded with rubs and scrapes. When I walked by that area, I cought a really strong wiff of rutting buck! I am talking VERY strong. I dont know if he was standing near by, or if he had just freshened his scrapes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.