Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest
2011-12 Bowhunting contest rules >

2011-12 Bowhunting contest rules

Community

2011-12 Bowhunting contest rules

Old 09-14-2011, 08:12 PM
Typical Buck

what state closes out the season. that is the date contest should end, that way everyone can hunt the rut in there state..
Old 09-15-2011, 08:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

Florida.

I agree. I don't see why there would be a nation wide bow hunting contest but exclude certain states.

I have mentioned this in past years but just like this year it has fallen on deaf ears.
Old 09-16-2011, 03:38 AM
Typical Buck

Then this contest should be over after Fla. season is finished..
Old 09-22-2011, 12:29 PM
Typical Buck

Oh I thought of it but why cry over it? Even if I didn't have the contest run out before my season was out I'd still keep my mouth shut.I guess I just count my blessings a lil more than others.
I mean I dont really like rules 9 and 10 because I will be hunting in two states and if i shoot a bigger second buck than my first buck I wont be able to post it. But you didnt see me rant over it.Who knows...maybe Im just different.
Originally Posted by bigbulls
Too much complaining huh? Ever think that some of us would like to participate in the contest if the contest dates didn't preclude the entire rut.

Maybe you Northern guys don't consider our deer big enough to be included?????
Old 09-22-2011, 02:37 PM
Typical Buck

tim how would u like it, if u didnt get to hunt the best time of the year (the rut)..then u wouldnt keep your mouth shut
Old 09-22-2011, 04:50 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by backwoods13
tim how would u like it, if u didnt get to hunt the best time of the year (the rut)..then u wouldnt keep your mouth shut
If I couldn't hunt the rut...yes it would bother me to the point I'd open my mouth. But if I couldnt post my harvested deer on a contest that is online that Im not going to win anything in....well than i would do what you should have done to begin with and keep my yapper shut.
Capiche?
Old 09-22-2011, 04:52 PM
Typical Buck

Look all Im saying is just enjoy the freakin contest and let the mods do their work. Its their contest and not yours. You don't like it??? Well than the simple solution is to keep away so that we dont lose this contest entirely.
Old 09-22-2011, 05:08 PM
Typical Buck

yes it is a contest but lets keep it far, let everyone hunt there own rut.. Im just sticking up for the guys who dont get the chance to hunt there rut. and its everyones contest not just the Mod... and if u dont like me speaking my mind sorry, if u dont like it one simple solution is to keep away..
Old 09-22-2011, 06:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

Oh I thought of it but why cry over it?
Who the heck is crying. I am speaking my mind about something I don't agree with. You see, this is how people interact with each other.

I mean I dont really like rules 9 and 10 because I will be hunting in two states and if i shoot a bigger second buck than my first buck I wont be able to post it. But you didnt see me rant over it.Who knows...maybe Im just different.
Maybe you are different, IDK. Maybe next year the mods can exclude PA residents entirely. See, the difference in rules 9 & 10 is that it applies to every single person regardless of where they live or hunt. The end date however does not. It specifically excludes a good portion of the Southern hunting dates.

If I couldn't hunt the rut...yes it would bother me to the point I'd open my mouth.
Uhm....... isn't that what I did? So now the question becomes why are you whining about me opening up my mouth about not having the contest include the rut down here.

Look all Im saying is just enjoy the freakin contest and let the mods do their work. Its their contest and not yours. You don't like it??? Well than the simple solution is to keep away so that we dont lose this contest entirely.
I would enjoy it but I'm not going to enter it until the contest runs the entire season like it does for the rest of the country so at this point it doesn't bother me one bit if it goes away entirely.

Last edited by bigbulls; 09-22-2011 at 06:22 PM.
Old 09-22-2011, 06:30 PM
Typical Buck

if from ohio and i would me mad if i couldnt hunt my rut for the contest. im just say that we all should be able to hunt there own rut in the state they live in..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.