Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2010 Turkey Contests
Sorry Team #15 - Here's my excuse... >

Sorry Team #15 - Here's my excuse...

Community

Sorry Team #15 - Here's my excuse...

Old 05-11-2010, 05:28 PM
Spike

Default Sorry Team #15 - Here's my excuse...

I was working on painting our house April 25th hoping to get all of the "honey do list" things done before our turkey season kicked off the next weekend and ended up having my ladder kick out from underneath me... I fell about 12 feet (from the bottom of my feet) onto pavement.

Needless to say, it didn't turn out too well. But to be honest I am glad I only had to have my hip replaced as I am sure it could have turned out much worse.

Thank God for forums like this were I can at least read about and see pics of everyone else's success this year!

Good luck and stay safe out there,

Cliff

Old 05-17-2010, 06:38 AM
Super Moderator

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, did the Dr. put a zipper, on your back side? lol
Old 05-17-2010, 07:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ok, I guess I'll accept that dr's note Next time just figure out how you can get the turkeys to avoid ya, like me! Just glad that you didn't get hurt alot worse than that. Definately a dangerous fall.
Old 05-18-2010, 06:50 PM
Spike

I figured while they were in there working they mine as well put in the zipper for the next time they have to replace it (when it wears out...) I'm only 32... so, as long as I live to 50, it will get to be done again! yeah!
Old 05-18-2010, 08:12 PM
Dominant Buck

Don't look now but you either have a very large number 2 on the way or you're pregnant.