Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2010 Turkey Contests
Team 15 GO GO GADGET GOBBLERS >

Team 15 GO GO GADGET GOBBLERS

Community

Team 15 GO GO GADGET GOBBLERS

Old 04-21-2010, 07:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

J Watkins, Got your scores all straightened out. Then I did also add DTC Jr's 1st bird up. I'm kinda confused cause I thought that everyone was only suppose to enter their biggest. And most people have all their birds up so I'm going to start doing the same.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey all, been gone for awhile, and lost touch here. I probably missed the check in, so don't know if I'm eligable or not. I dropped a nice 20lber this morning. If I'm good, please let me know, and I'll post the rest, and some pics. Scott.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Mastevt
Hey all, been gone for awhile, and lost touch here. I probably missed the check in, so don't know if I'm eligable or not. I dropped a nice 20lber this morning. If I'm good, please let me know, and I'll post the rest, and some pics. Scott.
Check your pm messages
Old 04-23-2010, 09:35 AM
Spike

Will be getting back after it tomorrow AM so hopefully will have some pics and measurements by the end of the weekend!
Old 04-24-2010, 07:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Guys, I hunted my first season with my daughter and had a good time but no bird. Next season with the wife and we had birds hung up but couldn't close the deal.. Next weekend is IL 5th season and I get to go alone so we'll see what happens.. Will keep in touch..

Good Luck
Old 04-25-2010, 09:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

You guys sure you wanted me to be captain? I just cannot get any birds close. Heard a couple gobbling yesterday but couldn't get them to come in. Then alot of lightning started so I figured sitting with a gun in a lightning storm wasn't the best of ideas. Just keep trying I guess.
Old 04-25-2010, 02:23 PM
DTC
Nontypical Buck

Week 2 of the MO turkey season starts in the morning so DTC Jr and I get to chase them again. I am going solo in the morning and going to take Jr Tuesday morning. It's rained all weekend but I got my eye on 3 toms on a place we have leased. DTC Jr will get a crack a them Tuesday.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Attention: I want to get a jump on the stickers. So if everyone could PM me your address, I will get the envelopes ready so that when I receive the stickers from JW, I can get them sent out to you. I will let everyone know when I do get them so that you can keep an eye out for them. Thanks.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:45 PM
DTC
Nontypical Buck

DTC Jr and I tucked them in tonight. I just hope they do what they've done the last 3 mornings.......
Old 04-27-2010, 01:48 PM
Fork Horn

opening day is saturday i dont know how good this season is going to be we had such an early spring they started breeding the middle of march and im pretty sure there done by now not to mention i havent seen any male turkeys in a couple weeks....ill do my best for you guys i might just take the first two males i see

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.