Team 9 "Roosted & Roasted"

Old 03-19-2010, 02:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Way to go Todd! I will get your bird posted. You guys that are hunting right now are making me a bit jealous! Team 9 on the board!

Got you posted with a score of 51.875, Todd. Sorry about the delay. Should have been on it yesterday.

Last edited by 2 Lunger; 03-19-2010 at 03:11 AM.
Old 03-19-2010, 04:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great job getting us on the board.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Beautiful day here today, best weather of 2010 so far and I was in the ER with the fiance for gall bladder problems. Up there from 5:30 this morning til about an hour ago, the sonographer points out visible gallstones during the ultrasound, and yet they sent us home after 8 hours of sitting in a stupid room, and told her to go see her regular doctor on Monday. So, not much got accomplished today, but there was no way I could go to the woods with her in pain like she was. Her mother is down for the weekend so I'm going in the morning to see what I can do. Good luck to everybody else going hard at it.
Old 03-19-2010, 08:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

awesome job gettin us started todd! I have had gobblers in my back yard every day and the last two days they have been gobbling like crazy back behind the house. I cant wait to get out there after them but its still a month and a half away here in PA unfortunately
Old 03-20-2010, 06:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by SouthernStrut56
Beautiful day here today, best weather of 2010 so far and I was in the ER with the fiance for gall bladder problems. Up there from 5:30 this morning til about an hour ago, the sonographer points out visible gallstones during the ultrasound, and yet they sent us home after 8 hours of sitting in a stupid room, and told her to go see her regular doctor on Monday. So, not much got accomplished today, but there was no way I could go to the woods with her in pain like she was. Her mother is down for the weekend so I'm going in the morning to see what I can do. Good luck to everybody else going hard at it.
Darn it.... I hope everything works out for her. Keep us all posted. She can't be feeling good. From what I hear that is some serious pain.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:44 AM
Spike

WTG Todd

I'm sorry I haven't been on much recently, my home computer's dying AND has a virus, so i'm just waiting on the replacement. I'm still here!

Kist
Old 03-20-2010, 10:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll be back after them Tuesday. The good news is that by then the flood water that has been across a road cutting me off from my best spot will be long gone. Swamp gobblers beware!
Old 03-21-2010, 03:14 AM
Spike

So, quick question: am I the only Canadian on this team?

Kist
Old 03-21-2010, 08:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks 2lunger, she's been doing a little better, going back to the doctor tomorrow to see what he thinks since the ER was of little help. Anyways, I went to the woods Saturday morning, great weather again and I just knew I was gonna hear em hammering up and down the hollows, but I've just come to the conclusion that my birds are either A. not ready yet, or B. somewhere else. We heard one bird gobble 3 times on the limb really soft and weak, moved in on him and tried to make him gobble again, nothing. I've been fightin the urge to get down on a call and try to get one fired up, I really just wanna wait for the birds to start hammering hard on their own before I call too much to em. Did see a dozen or so hens out in one of my fields, so maybe they'll start hitting those again soon when it dries out. I should get to go one day this week, not sure which day of school I'm gonna skip yet though. Whenever these birds decide to start talking, I wanna make sure I'm there. Kist, I don't know of any other Canadians on the team. When do you start your season?
Old 03-22-2010, 09:43 AM
Spike

Turkey season opens April 26th here. (can't wait!)

Kist

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.