Team 4 Turkey Fever

Old 03-17-2010, 12:01 PM
Fork Horn

Nice Work man those are very nice!
Old 03-17-2010, 12:49 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by RyanVT
Nice Work man those are very nice!
Thanks, i will give anyone on the team 15% off and half off shipping to anyone adding a bird for the score.
Good Hunting all!
Dandbuck
Old 03-17-2010, 06:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by dandbuck
Thanks, i will give anyone on the team 15% off and half off shipping to anyone adding a bird for the score.
Good Hunting all!
Dandbuck
Wow, that sounds like a deal! Do you have a website?
Old 03-17-2010, 07:22 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by nick_bleuer76
Wow, that sounds like a deal! Do you have a website?
I believe I have the info on my profile page, but it's bdt-fab.com, hit the plasma art page.
dandbuck
Old 03-18-2010, 08:33 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Iowa Jaybird
Jay checken in from Iowa. Will be hunting in Iowa, and probably Nebraska. Usually bag a couple, hope to do the same this year.
Well I've been putting my plans together, and this looks like how it's going down with tags: Iowa (1), then Kansas(2), then Nebraska (2), then Iowa(1), then maybe back to Nebraska(1). Still need to lock down where I'm hunting in Nebraska, but waiting on a call on a good lead or it's going to be public. Ambitious plans for my age, but hey, you only live once.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:16 PM
j76
Typical Buck

Dang Jaybird!!! Thats sweet you can do all that huntin!! good luck to ya! I get one tag for one state! FINALLY seen some birds today while driving around my hunting area, makes me feel a little better. Going out bright and early in the am to check the cam and wonder around a bit. I got high hopes for some good sign, ill let ya all know what i come up with.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm here....sorry it took so long, this time of year always sneaks up on me!! LOL

Good thing you all didn't kick me to the curb....I'll put a slammer on the board for you guys
Old 03-19-2010, 11:17 AM
Super Moderator

gri22ly,
I am so glad, that you checked in.
I didn't want you to be replaced.
We have a full, Team now.
Let the games begain.

Good Luck to every one.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:06 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by gri22ly
I'm here....sorry it took so long, this time of year always sneaks up on me!! LOL

Good thing you all didn't kick me to the curb....I'll put a slammer on the board for you guys
Outstanding. Welcome. Another top gun is a good thing.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:30 PM
j76
Typical Buck

Glad to hear from gri22ly!!! welcome aboard!!!! Mixed feelings after my scouting trip this morn, no turks on the trail cam and no sign no where!!! was driving out of my last spot and FINALLY spotted a line of birds crossing the road at the end of the prop i can hunt. Half a dozen hens and a handful of jakes. Not what i was hoping for but gives me a little hope. Numbers of birds just arent there this yr!! Ive managed to get a descent tom the last 5 yrs in a row and i DO NOT want to break my streak so I'm gonna give it all i got to put a bird on the board for ya guys!! Got almost a month till season so hopefully more birds start showing up. Getting the feeling its going to be a long season tho! The wife is sure to be completely ticked off at me by the end of this one!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.