Team 3 Tom Tippers

Old 05-08-2010, 06:37 AM
Typical Buck

Good Luck to all that are still hunting. I didn't get to finish out the second half of the season due to sickness/death of my grandmother. Family edged out turkey hunting on my priority list. Keep that score climbing and finish out strong.
Old 05-08-2010, 09:04 AM
Fork Horn

sounds good bowtech might give the state land a try got kicked off my huntin property so lookin for new spots anywhere i can so good luck everyone and keep up the good work

Ny,
Old 05-08-2010, 12:08 PM
Fork Horn

went out this AM and had a thunderstorm roll in about 5:AM no rain just thunder. Wild stuff, every time it thundered the birds gobbled. I set up about 150 yd from some gobblers that were roosted and sat tight. I made some light tree yelps around 5:40 and could tell the gobblers did not have any hens with them by the way they were gobbling. i attended a turkey seminar a while back and the turkey outfitter/wildlife biologist said a gobbler on roost that is without hens will gobbler in all 4 compass direction (N.E,W.S) in attempt to cover the area. he said that is a turkey that is easier to call in and kill. Well he was almost right. I called a long beard but he hung up 50-60 out and would not come any closer. He was slightly about me and I could see him but no shot opps. What a fun time watching him strut is stuff and gobble his head off. All he had to do was come all little closer, oh well I had a blast but not a shotgun blast. LOL

Last edited by Bowtech9; 05-08-2010 at 12:13 PM.
Old 05-08-2010, 12:49 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Gobbling Buck
Good Luck to all that are still hunting. I didn't get to finish out the second half of the season due to sickness/death of my grandmother. Family edged out turkey hunting on my priority list. Keep that score climbing and finish out strong.
Thanks Gobbling Buck, very sorry to hear of your loss.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:01 PM
Spike

JW, where do we stand overall now? Just curious? I'm going out Mon. and Tue. to hopefully add another? If we are on top still, I'll shoot any longbeard if the oppurtunity arises? If we are falling behind, I'll wait for a 30lber with a 14in. beard.

Without going into a big story, I should of added a nice bird my last time out? Worked 2 birds for over an hour to finally have both at 35 yards and still can't believe I never got a shot. One tree between them and me made the difference, for the better of one of them, still can't believe it
Old 05-09-2010, 02:57 PM
Fork Horn

Default Stickers

I will be sending out the stickers on 5/10.

I don't have names and addresses for the follow team members:

Hoot-n-scoot
hoosierHUNTER76
blacktail4ever
Joshen520

PM me with your addresses if you guys want a sticker if you don't want one let me know maybe other team members want a second sticker if available
Old 05-09-2010, 04:14 PM
Fork Horn

Default I'll take a few if you have extras!

Bowtech,

Hoot-n-Scoot here, haven't been active as I have been hunting for a while! I'll take a couple of stickers and display them proudly if you have extras, just one if you don't.

My address is

Robert Kopanic
813 Arthur Avenue
Racine, WI
[email protected]

Thanks for your help with this.

Now I have some birds to post for our team, the tippers!

Gotta get the scores figured out.

Later,
Old 05-10-2010, 03:03 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by hootnscoot
Bowtech,

Hoot-n-Scoot here, haven't been active as I have been hunting for a while! I'll take a couple of stickers and display them proudly if you have extras, just one if you don't.

My address is

Robert Kopanic
813 Arthur Avenue
Racine, WI
[email protected]

Thanks for your help with this.

Now I have some birds to post for our team, the tippers!

Gotta get the scores figured out.

Later,
Gotcha and Congrats on the birds.
Old 05-11-2010, 08:16 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Buckhound
I'm going out Mon. and Tue. to hopefully add another?
#2 down, Tues. at 8:10am, no giant, but better than my last one.
Score and details to come, nap time.
Old 05-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Buckhound
#2 down, Tues. at 8:10am, no giant, but better than my last one.
Score and details to come, nap time.

way to go Buckhound! They all count

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.