Community

Team 2 Tominators

Old 03-11-2010, 05:47 PM
Super Moderator

Awesome avatars IL. We need one. That would be a dead bird also. I love the terminator avatar...
Old 03-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Typical Buck

IL - I LOVE the first avatar!!! the second was was awesome too!!! the first one was KILLER though!!! hahaha Love it!

great job!!!
Old 03-12-2010, 01:56 AM
Typical Buck

Screamin Steel checking in ....last once again. Sorry fellas, but I'm here now and ready to get rollin'! Good luck to all my Team 2 teammates! Tominators! (Manly chest bumps all around.)
Old 03-12-2010, 01:59 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by IL-Cornfed
The above was fired with 3", 2oz, #5 Hevi-13 from a T/C Encore Pro Hunter 12

I'm even more excited about trying the new Magnum Blend 3", 2oz, #5,6,7 loads!!!

I'll try throwing some of them down range in the next couple weeks.

I'm shooting the 5,6,7 blend. Awesome patterns! Hope they shoot as well for you as they have for me, bud!
Old 03-12-2010, 07:11 AM
Fork Horn

Checkin in..Ill be hunting here in IL and if the farming season goes smoothly missouri and maybe kansas. But i have a landowners for IL and another tag on top of that.
Old 03-12-2010, 02:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Screamin Steel
I'm shooting the 5,6,7 blend. Awesome patterns! Hope they shoot as well for you as they have for me, bud!
Hey Screamin Steel what are you shooting them new hevi shot out of and what size choke ? I been shooting winnchester supreams 3.5 6shot out of my Rem 870. Been thinking of trying the Hevi shot, they seem to get great reviews!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 03-12-2010, 06:25 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome Screamin and Down.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:56 PM
Typical Buck

Welcome guys!!! WOW - we have 11 of 12 checked-in... Awesome!!! We're gonna kick some major tail-feathers!!! haha I can feel it!

Ooooh yeah!!!!

Kim
Old 03-13-2010, 12:47 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by hatchet jack
Hey Screamin Steel what are you shooting them new hevi shot out of and what size choke ? I been shooting winnchester supreams 3.5 6shot out of my Rem 870. Been thinking of trying the Hevi shot, they seem to get great reviews!!!

Hatchet Jack
Also shooting them out of an 870, and those win supremes (in #5) are the same stuff I used up till this year and shot great (atleast till I tried these, LOL) I'm using a comp n choke 655, which was supposedly gonna be too tight. I wasn't sure what i would get but I was stunnned to see I'm getting about 250 hits in a ten inch circle at 40 yds...approx 90% of the pattern is centered within 18" and very uniform..hard to find gaps bigger than a quarter anywhere in the core. Thirty yards I could miss easily if I don't hold those sights steady and squeeze 'er off. My buddy just tried them in hs 835 and he's getting about 180-200 hits shooting a Mossberg choke but i don't know the constriction. The stuff is just plain nasty!
Old 03-13-2010, 06:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Screamin Steel
Also shooting them out of an 870, and those win supremes (in #5) are the same stuff I used up till this year and shot great (atleast till I tried these, LOL) I'm using a comp n choke 655, which was supposedly gonna be too tight. I wasn't sure what i would get but I was stunnned to see I'm getting about 250 hits in a ten inch circle at 40 yds...approx 90% of the pattern is centered within 18" and very uniform..hard to find gaps bigger than a quarter anywhere in the core. Thirty yards I could miss easily if I don't hold those sights steady and squeeze 'er off. My buddy just tried them in hs 835 and he's getting about 180-200 hits shooting a Mossberg choke but i don't know the constriction. The stuff is just plain nasty!
Thanks! Funny, I too be using a 655 comp n choke . I think I will give these babys a try!!! Thanks!!!!

Hatchet Jack

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.